“Perfect kitesurfing spot :)”
Review of Kite Junkies

Kite Junkies
Ranked #11 of 257 Tours in Sharm El Sheikh
More attraction details
Owner description: Kite Junkies Sharm El Sheikh. The first and only IKO & BKSA affiliated Kitesurfing Centre in Sharm El Sheikh. IKO & BKSA Courses, Rental Packages and Service Packages available.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Crook, null, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Perfect kitesurfing spot :)”
Reviewed January 19, 2013

Just had the most amazing week of kitesurfing at the perfect location and good wind almost every day.
Thanks to Di, Kev, Pedro and the beach crew for providing an excellent service and special thanks to Andy and Lisa for some good advice and coaching.
I cant wait to go back :)

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Derek M

• Polish first
Gothenburg, Västra Götaland, Sweden
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“greedy and unfriendly”
Reviewed January 19, 2013

Unless you rent equipment from their place they are not very friendly in the shop.
Even though you stay at the nearest hotel you have to pay 12 Euro pp & pd for just launching your own kite.

16 Thank Martin P
Northampton, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“another great trip to Kite Junkies”
Reviewed January 18, 2013

More fantastic service and hospitality - Kev, Di and Pedro are so friendly and professional and offer such quality service, careand encouragement to all their guests, whether experienced riders or total beginners.
I was lucky to be able to kite surf every day of our 9 day holiday and learn new moves in the fantastic conditions for learning any new trick. This is the perfect place for learning and enjoying kite surfing for many levels of skill and experience. I can't wait for our next trip out there at the end of Feb this year.
I would recommend that anyone wanting to learn from scratch or learn a new move get to Kite Junkies and have a lot of fun.

Visited January 2013
2 Thank kitegirlie
“Wow!”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

This Christmas we traveled to Egypt for the first time and met Kev, Diane and Pedro. What a good experience! My wife and daughter (10 years old, no experience at all) took lessons and were up on the board the end of the course. Thank you Kara for the fantastic teaching. I even ended up buying a good as new kite for my daughter because she had totally become a "kite junkie" So Kev made me a deal i could not refuse. thx Kev
i enjoyed cruising and and perfecting my technique because there was wind almost every day.
The atmosphere was very relaxing and there were kids for my daughter to play with, WiFi for me to keep up with a bit of business at home, my wife enjoyed a cup of English tea in the office. The beach staff are a dream come true, pumping, lines, launching, landing, cleaning , everything is taken care of with a smile.
The few days with less wind we enjoyed some of the best snorkeling and diving tours we have seen so far.
A week after our return flight back to Holland i booked our second trip to KJ's in February!!
KJ's here we come again!
Freek Kate & Ruby

United Kingdom
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Great Christmas with Kitejunkies”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

My husband and 2 kids really enjoyed their time with Kitejunkies over Christmas and New Year. My boys, aged 13 and 14 were already up on the board and sailing in one direction when they arrived, but by the end of the 2 weeks (in fact, probably around 7 days as it wasnt windy every day) they were both let loose onto the water on their own and were sailing confidently.
Kitejunkies organised our cab to/from the airport and were fantastic at communicating and advising us before we left so we were all organised for day one.
Thanks to all the team - and what a luxury to have assistance on the beach launching, setting up and packing away your kite!