“Only after your money”

and up
PADI Discover Scuba Diving
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Pyramids Diving Centers are located in the most prestigious hotels located in Sharm el Sheikh. We are a 5* PADI Center offering all types from young to old - beginners to expert, we have something for everyone of all levels. Why not charter your own boat with your family and friends? Snorkeling Boat trips also offered daily. Pyramids have their own fleet of boats so we can tailor your requirements to suit you personally. Book online and get excellant offers and prices !
Reviewed October 13, 2013

My pregnant wife and I stayed at Island View Resort in Sharks Bay. On the beach, Alex from Pyramid Diving Centre recommended that we go on their boat trip. As my wife is pregnant, we were unsure weather this would be safe. Alex said that this trip would be perfectly safe as we were not diving. He also said that he would inform the crew on the boat that my wife was pregnant. So we decided to attend the boat trip. When the boat set of, we noticed that the conditions were windy. Also, the captain of the boat was driving like crazy making the boat sway all over the place. Water was gushing in making the floor slippery. He even started to steer the wheel with his feet. This might have been fun had it not been for being pregnant. Having said that, other passengers on the boat looked uncomfortable too. On many occasions, my wife nearly slipped and had to hang on thoroughly to the hand bars. When the boat came to a stop, I asked the head crew member why the captain was driving like that when there was a pregnant woman on board. He said that he was unaware of any passengers being pregnant and that Alex did not inform him of this. After the conversation, the captain began to drive the boat more carefully and the experience was much more bearable.
Lack of communication between Alex at the beach and his colleagues on the boat could have caused serious problems for my pregnant wife. Alex clearly wanted the money, made promises which he broke, then moved on to other potential customers.
For this reason, I will never use this diving center again and would not recommend to other people. Especially anyone pregnant.

2  Thank richard e

Reviewed October 7, 2013

We stayed at the Tirana Aqua Park in Nabq Bay and we met the great Mido, a rep for Pyramids diving centre who sold us an excursion for snorkeling at Tirana Island for the day, fab experience and great value for money!

Reviewed September 20, 2013

This diving centre I have used for the 15 holidays I have had in sharm. Not only is the area the best area ( white knight) but the staff are very very good. They will help in every way they can and are very experienced divers. The view when you do dive is like your inside in big fish tank absalutly amazing as I said before 15 times I have been here and will probably do another 15 just for the diving and the friendly approach of all the staff. You must try it even non swimmers can be taken on a dive with one of the instructors don't miss out dive in.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

I stayed at Tirana Aqua Park and there was a tent where you could book to go on a boat trip with Pyramids Diving Centre. We where sold our package by Hassen Bond, who was really nice and informative to what we would need and be doing on the trip. It was defiantly one of the best experiences of my life! You stop off in 3 places and they offer a lovely buffet lunch! The staff on the boat are really friendly and ensure that you have everything you need. There are loads of people around so if your scared of the sea you feel very safe! (As I am petrified of the sea and still got in the water and felt safe). The whole snorkelling experience is amazing I really wish I did the diving! It's such good value for money and you have a guy taking underwater photos that you can buy later on, which I did and they are so worth the money! He is brilliant and doesn't haggle you at all to buy them. It was a fantastic experience and a musssssst to do on your holiday in sharm!

Reviewed August 29, 2013

We have just returned from our first trip to Egypt and my family and I definitely wanted to snorkel, we book with these guys as they had a base in the hotel, my daughters are only 7 and 9 and were so looked after by the trained staff, I would say by the end of the trip they were confident snorkeller so I thank the team very much for the patience that was needed to build confidence so my whole family enjoyed the experience.

Thanks Guys