“Best place to book excursions in sharm!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Pyramids Diving Center

Pyramids Diving Center
More attraction details
Owner description: We are one of the best diving center in sharm el sheikh great and friendly instructor learn you to live the advanture and enjoy luxury live aboard with the best live aboard bella 1
Chatham, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Best place to book excursions in sharm!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2013

We stayed at the Tirana Aqua Park in Nabq Bay and we met the great Mido, a rep for Pyramids diving centre who sold us an excursion for snorkeling at Tirana Island for the day, fab experience and great value for money!

Visited October 2013

• Polish first
  • Turkish first
Thornhill, Scotland, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Fantastic experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2013

This diving centre I have used for the 15 holidays I have had in sharm. Not only is the area the best area ( white knight) but the staff are very very good. They will help in every way they can and are very experienced divers. The view when you do dive is like your inside in big fish tank absalutly amazing as I said before 15 times I have been here and will probably do another 15 just for the diving and the friendly approach of all the staff. You must try it even non swimmers can be taken on a dive with one of the instructors don't miss out dive in.

Visited April 2013
London, England, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Excellent (rep: Hassen Bond)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2013

I stayed at Tirana Aqua Park and there was a tent where you could book to go on a boat trip with Pyramids Diving Centre. We where sold our package by Hassen Bond, who was really nice and informative to what we would need and be doing on the trip. It was defiantly one of the best experiences of my life! You stop off in 3 places and they offer a lovely buffet lunch! The staff on the boat are really friendly and ensure that you have everything you need. There are loads of people around so if your scared of the sea you feel very safe! (As I am petrified of the sea and still got in the water and felt safe). The whole snorkelling experience is amazing I really wish I did the diving! It's such good value for money and you have a guy taking underwater photos that you can buy later on, which I did and they are so worth the money! He is brilliant and doesn't haggle you at all to buy them. It was a fantastic experience and a musssssst to do on your holiday in sharm!

Visited September 2013
West Bromwich, England, United Kingdom
“Pyramids diving/snorkelling”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2013

We have just returned from our first trip to Egypt and my family and I definitely wanted to snorkel, we book with these guys as they had a base in the hotel, my daughters are only 7 and 9 and were so looked after by the trained staff, I would say by the end of the trip they were confident snorkeller so I thank the team very much for the patience that was needed to build confidence so my whole family enjoyed the experience.

Thanks Guys

Kerry,adam, Dylan,izzy phoebe

Visited August 2013
Liverpool, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Very professional!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2013

I stayed at Tirana Aqua Park resort where Pyramid Diving had a base. We booked a boat trip with Mido to Ras Mohammed . It worked perfectly for us as I'm an Open Water Diver but my mum and friend only wanted to snorkel- so when I dived they snorkelled. They also gave me a check dive off the beach which was amazing! Dived for an hour there and wish it was longer!! I felt very safe I learned a lot of new things! My mum and friend also loved the snorkelling with Hussein! Lunch was good as well and they were constantly coming round with drinks. The reef was beautiful and I really enjoyed myself! Thank you to everyone at Pyramid!

Visited August 2013