“The place to eat seafood in Sharm El Sheikh”
Review of Fares Seafood

Fares Seafood
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Bijilo, Gambia
“The place to eat seafood in Sharm El Sheikh”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

When I was living in Egypt we use to visit this restaurant every week. All my friends and other guests were brought to this restaurant by me :) The restaurant was always full. The food was always fresh. I reccomend seafood soup. It's one of the best in the world. I love rice with sefood and of course fried shrimps. I could eat it every day! I don't eat any fish but there was almost no table without at least one fish ordered. If you ever go to Sharm El Sheikh you need to try it out. I prefer the one in Old Sharm. Its their first and the best.

• Visited October 2012

• Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Oxford, United Kingdom
“Unbelievably Good”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Went with a friend who has an apartment in Sharm, we ordered the seafood platter each and Sea bass to share both were really good. We paid less than 50 EGP each and could not have expected more. We also had Mango for dessert and it was equally good.

A meal like that would have cost 50 GBP each in England and be nowhere near as good.

Plus the service was impeccable, the owner is charming and attentive we liked it so much we went four more times before we left.

• Visited October 2012
Dublin, Ireland
“Seafood heaven”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Restaurant was situated 2 minute walk from our hotel (iberotel il mercato). Seating available both inside and outside, we sat outside. Appearance of the restaurant is nothing fancy but there were plenty of wait staff and we were seated quickly. we were automatically given freshly prepared pita bread (we could see it being baked in the outside oven!) and a large bottle of water. My partner got the fillet of the fish of the day which was a whole fish butterflied and grilled and I got the seafood platter which consisted of lobster, crab, clams, shrimp, fillet of the day and a few others I have forgotten. All were delicious!! we were told that the meal came with rice and this never arrived but we didnt ask for it as we were stuffed from the bread and large portions of fish! I also got a can of soft drink and the bill came to approximately 360 egyptian pounds (this included a gratuity). The meal was excellent value considering the platter was one of the most expensive dishes on the menu and could have easily fed two people! Worth a visit for any seafood lovers (not so if you dont eat fish at all as I didnt see any non fish items on the menu!).

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank KK_Dublin27
Dhahran, Saudi Arabia
“Wow”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

All I can say is wow for the excellent seafood at fares, staff are welling to give you recommendations regarding the best preparations for your fish or shrimp.

The restaurant is located at el mercator with nice atmosphere.

The bill is reasonable ranging around 1112 Egyptian pound for 4 adults.

Visited August 2013
Shanghai
“Excellend sea food restaurant!”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Everything looks so nice! delicious, from appetizer, to soup to main dish. must do this one, if you come to sharm el sheilk!

Visited August 2013