Before I start to write I would like to say I speak as I find! I will write this as a totally honest review.
1)The hotel itself ; Panorama Naama Heights isnt a 5 star hotel , I think for the price you pay its a good hotel.It is set out of the way a bit which isnt really a problem as a taxi is so cheap,it cost us £6 return to visit Old Sharm.You cant complain at that.People moaned about being over-run with Egyptians at the hotel....it was their holiday as well as ours and we had no problems generally.Meal times got a bit hectic but Brigitte was good and opened the restaurand half an hour early for the English.
2)Our room ;We got a ground floor pool facing room.We had no problems at all with the room.It was cleaned every day thoroughly and had some fab towel art.We liked the `body in the sheets` the best .made us laugh a lot.My hubbys clothes stuffed with towels and hidden under the sheet.The air con in the room was fab.Each room had a mini bar(at a cost) and a free digital safe.
3)The pool/aqua park ; Start with towels.the hotel provides towels for poolside/beach use.Ahmed(the towel guy) is an asset to the hotel,he not only gives you the towels,he takes them to sun loungers and puts towels out for you.He is such a friendly person and brilliant with kids!!The hotel has 2 pools a main one and the aqua park one.I did complain once about the cleanliness of the pool to Brigitte and she was straight on her phone to sort it out and did seem a bit cleaner the next day.The aqua park had 2 big slides which was plenty to keep my 9yr old amused for the duration of the holiday.
4)Food ; You get what you pay for,the food wasnt to the best to be honest but there was always something you could find to eat.If you wanted chips they would cook them for your without any hassle.A lot of people complained about the food quality but we always found something to eat.Again if you want 5* food...go pay the 5*price!!!
5)Drinks ; Are served in small plastic cups ,but you can request a larger cup.Also a lot of English brought plastic pint cups over and the bar staff did not have any problem with this at all.So dont forget your bigger glasses as you pack!
6)Entertainment ;The entertainment team wasnt too bad during our first week.During the second week Fabio turned up ,he is a super ,energetic bloke and was turning things around.organising different things and injecting more life into the team. oh and he also has my hubbys blue flossys lol, overall the team are very good and do keep you entertained on your holiday.
7) The beach ; there is a free shuttle to the beach which is next to the old market, the beach is ok but it is in a bay and there is nowhere to snorkle to see any fish, which sharm is famous for.
Overall we had a great time here and met some fantastic people. All the staff are all very friendly and would do anything to help you, Brigitte is always around is you have a problem and will do her best to sort it. Other reviews describe problems people have had but they wait till they have left to moan about it. If you have a problem talk to Brigitte she is very helpful and wants your stay to be a good one.
If you want 5* pay for 5*!!!!!
Thankyou for a great holiday, the best we have had............. our daughter chloe cried as we left as she had such an excellent time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amazing unique location of the breathtaking fascinating view of Naama Bay and South Sinai Mountains, the Panorama Naama Heights Resort Sharm El Sheikh surrounded with pristine picturesque landscape, the ideal place for families, very romantic gateway for couples and being the home of Space Club it’s the best place for Clubs and Disco fans.20 Minutes walking distance to Naama Bay Beach , shopping area, Restaurants and the exotic places of Sharm El Sheikh, scheduled free shuttle buses to Naama.Entertaining Aqua park with 20 meters high adults slides in addition to the children slides.The Panorama Naama Heights Resort Sharm El Sheikh features 241 spacious rooms, Family rooms and Suites with fabulous view overlooking the Swimming pools and beautiful gardens, comfortable modern rooms with modern conveniences. All of our stylish rooms feature balcony or terrace, individually controlled air condition unit, hair dryer, mini bar, Tea & Coffee Facilities, Satellite TV or LCD, electronic Safe box, Telephone, Bathroom with bath tub or shower ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Panorama Naama Heights reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Panorama Naama Heights Hotel Sharm El Sheikh