“A+”

Hard Rock Cafe Sharm El Sheikh
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Discover a desert oasis filled with tasty American and local cuisine and musical memorabilia at Hard Rock Cafe Sharm El Sheikh. Outside, the restaurant's huge guitar and sky dome act as an oasis beckoning every desert denizen to a welcome good time. Our cafe is located in the center of Naama Bay, surrounded by the innovative development of shops, cafes, and more. Whether you arrive by car or by camel, a meal at Hard Rock Cafe Sharm El Sheikh is sure to provide you with culture, entertainment, and refreshment.
St. Petersburg, Florida
“A+”
Reviewed April 25, 2014

I'm a big fan of the Hard Rock chain. Every time I go to a new city , I always check if they have a Hard Rock. I like to collect the glasses :) I don't have a lot to say about this place , except they definitely give you the great service as is expected at any Hard Rock .. My drinks were always full, I didn't even have to ask for another drink , because they were always on top of it. I was there solo for my birthday and I told one of the guys that I was on vacation for my bday . Sometime later , all of the staff comes out clapping with a birthday cake , ice cream, and candles.
They definitely made my birthday a great one , and if I am ever back in Sharm I will make sure I come back to Hard Rock and see my new found friends :)

• Visited April 2014
HRCEgypt, Senior Sales and Marketing Manager at Hard Rock Cafe Sharm El Sheikh, responded to this review, April 29, 2014
Dear LacySpikes

I would like to personally thank you for your positive feedback about your visit to Hard Rock Café Sharm El Sheikh.

On behalf of the entire Hard Rock Café Sharm El Sheikh Team, we are extremely happy that you enjoyed your visit to us. Care for our customers is of paramount importance and it is great to receive such positive feedback.

We hope that you had a Happy Birthday with us and I;s great we got the chance to make it special for you...

Once again, thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again to Hard Rock Café Sharm El Sheikh in the near future!

Kind Regards,

Rebecca Herbert | Senior Sales and Marketing Manager | Hard Rock Café Nabq & Sharm el Sheikh

• Arabic first
  • Turkish first
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Good visit”
Reviewed April 23, 2014

Fun restaurant with great atmosphere and standard food. Really hot when we visited and no zircon on, so all a bit much really!

Dear Sharmlover01_11

I will investigate with the management why the AC was not on during your visit...

Stansted Mountfitchet, United Kingdom
“great night out”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

great atmosphere and decor. Good value. food was excellent and the waiters entertaining with our round of 4 drinks brought out stacked one on top of the other on his head!! At approx 11pm this changes to a nightclub

Visited April 2014
HRCEgypt, Senior Sales and Marketing Manager at Hard Rock Cafe Sharm El Sheikh, responded to this review, April 18, 2014
Dear John S

I will pass on your comments to Mongy; he's our famous waiter who carries the drinks out on his head! He even has a Hard Rock Pin designed as him with the pint glasses on his head... not many people can say they have a pin designed because of them!

Hereford, United Kingdom
“Very Good & Bad!”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

We came here a few times, the place is very nice but I just can't get over the prices!

The food was alright but expensive for where in the world you are at the time - for half the price you can go upstairs to TGI's and have excellent food.

A pepsi/coke I believe cost my girlfriend around 30EGP which astounded me as 1 metre outside down the road you can buy a 1litre bottle of coke for 5EGP.

Same with beer, near enough half the price added on in comparison to everywhere else.

Its good, but nothing special and ruined my mood having to buy my missus a cocktail for £9.50 plus 10% tax plus 100000% service charge or whatever.

Staff are great though to stop being so negative

• Visited April 2014
Dear patrickCh1990

On behalf of the entire Hard Rock Café Sharm El Sheikh team, we are extremely happy that you enjoyed your visit to us. Care for our customers is of paramount importance and it is great to receive such positive feedback.

You are correct regarding the tax and service charge - it is indeed added by law to all bills in licensed restaurants and bars in Egypt and both the tax and service charge are government taxes. It is also legally required that the sales tax and service charge are shown as an addition to the price and not included.

Regarding our prices; we do conduct regular price surveys where we compare restaurants who use a comparable quality of Meat, Fish, Vegetables as well as a similar original branded alcohol and we know our prices are competitive. Even priced lower for the majority of items to the other restaurant you have mentioned in your review. Generally restaurants are priced higher than supermarkets as you are not only paying for the product but for the comfortable air conditioned dining room, the service and the atmosphere...

London, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Getting a bit tired”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

There are two Hard Rocks in Sharm - we went to the older one in Naama bay, the newer one is by the airport and seems to be the one the taxi drivers go on about - probably because it get a bigger fare. It's a hard Rock, Next to a TGI on the Naama Bay strip which reminded me of Patong beach in Phuket. It falls between TA grades: I'd give it a good. Burgers and steaks, all good, service was attentive, but then it should be, as we were virtually the only ones in there.

Dear Jerry A

We are not sure why all the taxi drivers talk about our sister venue but we imagine it's because they can drive right up to the doors but as Sharm's original Hard Rock we are still rockin the centre of the town.

It's great that you enjoyed your meal and the service was attentive - it looks like you had selected two of the Hard Rock Classics; burger and steak.