“Great food and service but why not return the change?”

Hard Rock Cafe Sharm El Sheikh
Ranked #11 of 313 Restaurants in Sharm El Sheikh
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Discover a desert oasis filled with tasty American and local cuisine and musical memorabilia at Hard Rock Cafe Sharm El Sheikh. Outside, the restaurant's huge guitar and sky dome act as an oasis beckoning every desert denizen to a welcome good time. Our cafe is located in the center of Naama Bay, surrounded by the innovative development of shops, cafes, and more. Whether you arrive by car or by camel, a meal at Hard Rock Cafe Sharm El Sheikh is sure to provide you with culture, entertainment, and refreshment.
Reviewed November 19, 2013

Myself and my wife visited on 13/11/2013 and had a great meal. If you are not a large eater just go with a main course because the portions are huge - we did just that and still could not eat everything.

Get a side of onion rings as it's only the second time I have had them done that well. Wife had a burger and I had a texan shredded beef with crispy onions and jalenpehnios. Superb.

Including a Cocktails and a Beer it came to 370LE (£35) which isn't bad for such a place.

However, the bill includes 10% service and 12% sales tax so when I sat waiting ages for the change I wondered why. Finally, I asked the waiter where the change was, he said about it being put towards the tip! Now don't get me wrong i'm not tight and would have left the change on the table (only £2.50) but that's not the point.

I insisted for the change to be brought and pointed out that at what point WOULD they return the change, how much is too much? he did not understand of course and by then I just wanted to leave.

Such a shame but that did not change the fact it was a great meal.

CLAUDEFAYYAD, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe Sharm El Sheikh, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2013

Thank you for visiting Hard Rock Café Sharm El sheikh and for posting your comments, I will pass on your encouraging comments to our Management and Staff. The team at Hard Rock Café Sharm El Sheikh look forward to seeing you back rocking with us soon

Reviewed November 18, 2013

The shop was cheaper than the resturant very high service charges which when eating as a group/family works out very expensive and the menu was quite poor every thing came with blue cheese dressings...

I would like to thank you for taking the time to place your feedback regarding your visit to the Hard Rock Cafe Sharm El Sheikh , we are disappointed to hear that your recent visit was not up to the usual Hard Rock standards. in all Egyptian restaurants, bars, night clubs, there is 12% service charge and 10% sales tax. Reps informed all guests upon arrival. regarding our menu, it is a world wide menu, the same food we serve in Egypt, they serve in Europe, USA and Far East, we have a big selection of sauces from honey mustard, ranch, guacamole, tartar sauce, honey citrus.......... Should you wish to visit us again please send me an email claudeeee_99@yahoo.com and I will make the necessary arrangements to ensure your next visit reaches the Hard Rock standard that we are renowned for.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed November 18, 2013

My partner and I went in the Hard Rock Cafe to try and escape the craziness of Na'ama Bay - We didn't eat in here but had a drink each at the bar and the service was very good.

Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

We always go here when we are inSharm we have
E never been disappointed a really nice night very friendly look towards next visit.a

Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

My first visit to a hard rock and I loved It. We spent quite a few evenings here during our 10 night stay in sharm. The cocktails were brilliant and no more expensive than at home. The food was brilliant and the staff were really friendly. I would definitely recommend the all inclusive midnight-3am on a sunday evening too!

1  Thank Rachel791