Just returned from Honeymoon at the Royal and cannot say enough nice things about the place. Truly fantastic from the minute you arrive to the minute you leave, would return in a heartbeat. The staff are exceptional, cant think of one that we weren't impressed with. The restaurants are superb, particuarly Hot Rock and the Teppanyaki, the only one we were slightly disappointed with was the Italian. The Royal is an intimate hotel, and you do need to be fortunate with the other guests that will share your time there as you do get to know everyone quite well around what is quite a small pool area. There was a great bunch while we were there that added so much to our experience, namely Jamie, Claire, Steve, Lorraine, Alan, Sharon, Gordon, Julie, Dale and Neil and others who's names have slipped my memory (apologies!), but all of whom helped make our stay such a pleasureable one, thanks to all of you. Do check with you travel agent before travelling that there is not a couple from Carshalton called Kevin and Karen there at the same time, you will need to take ear plugs if so! Only joking guys, they were brilliant, with special mention to the night that Kev wouldn't let a poor Frenchman leave the Teppanyaki restuarant until he'd stood up and sung the French national anthem. Surreal! I loved it, Sarah loved it, already saving for next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Savoy is an exclusive club wing, complete with its own private lounge, terrace, pool, and beach area. Created for guests who prefer to stay in a more intimate and secluded location within the grounds of the Savoy. The Royal Savoy offers rooms of exceptional grace and comfort, all providing views over Tiran islands or the hotel's landscaped gardens. The rooms range in size from the generous standard rooms, to the famous luxury Suites. All rooms are welcoming and capacious, offering an exceptional combination of style and function. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Royal Savoy Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Savoy Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Royal Savoy Sharm El Sheikh