We have just returned from the most wonderful 15 night stay at the Royal Savoy .
The attention to detail and cleanliness of the hotel and surrounding areas were unsurpassable. The rooms were spacious, really comfortable, tea & coffee facilities, flat screen TV (many English sports & movies channels) and mini bar. The two Royal Savoy pools were very quiet, with plenty of shade if required with its own private bar. Islam and Ramy were excellent bar staff with good English.
The choice of restaurants is incredible, something for everyone and prices were very reasonable (approximately £50-£60 for a meal for 2 at Bombay inclusive of drinks) Bombay, Zen and Rosmarina are a MUST!
Soho Square is a huge added bonus to this resort. It feels very safe and you do not feel the need to venture out, as the choice of restaurants, shops, entertainment, supermarket and pharmacy are great.
We have stayed at the Four Seasons in Sharm and out of preference we would return to the Royal Savoy everytime, as the Royal Savoy is far more relaxed with NO less attention to detail and service.
We feel it necessary to mention some members of staff that excelled, as nothing was ever to much trouble - in fact they went out of their way to help. Mohammed Ali - Royal Savoy Reception, Islam - Royal Savoy Lounge and Bar.
The hotel arranged a free private taxi transfer to the airport on our departure, where we were met by a Royal Savoy member of staff - George. What an efficient man, he dealt with our luggage, checked us in, escorted us through to passport control and departures within 10 minutes. He made our departure so quick and easy, this was a perfect ending to a perfect holiday.
Larry & Judy Webb - Hampshire UK
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Savoy is an exclusive club wing, complete with its own private lounge, terrace, pool, and beach area. Created for guests who prefer to stay in a more intimate and secluded location within the grounds of the Savoy. The Royal Savoy offers rooms of exceptional grace and comfort, all providing views over Tiran islands or the hotel's landscaped gardens. The rooms range in size from the generous standard rooms, to the famous luxury Suites. All rooms are welcoming and capacious, offering an exceptional combination of style and function. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Orbitz, Otel, Expedia, Travelocity, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your The Royal Savoy Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Savoy Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Royal Savoy Sharm El Sheikh