We have just returned from a fabulous two weeks at this hotel.
The staff are excellent and without exception ensure that your stay with them is as comfortable as ever possible. They treat you like family, and as this was our second stay here it was just like being amongst old friends, as many of the staff were still there from our last visit some three years ago.
The newly refurbished rooms have a real wow factor, and ongoing improvements throughout the hotel will just make this destination even better.
If you like to be teated as special when you are on holiday then this hotel is up there with the best.
As regards safety in Sharm, I can honestly say that we felt not only safe but protected, allaying any fears whatsoever.
Well done Royal Savoy :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Savoy is an exclusive club wing, complete with its own private lounge, terrace, pool, and beach area. Created for guests who prefer to stay in a more intimate and secluded location within the grounds of the Savoy. The Royal Savoy offers rooms of exceptional grace and comfort, all providing views over Tiran islands or the hotel's landscaped gardens. The rooms range in size from the generous standard rooms, to the famous luxury Suites. All rooms are welcoming and capacious, offering an exceptional combination of style and function. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotwire so you can book your The Royal Savoy Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Savoy Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Royal Savoy Sharm El Sheikh