The Royal Savoy Sharm El Sheikh
$70
$63
  • Breakfast included
Hyatt Regency Sharm El Sheikh Resort(Sharm El Sheikh)
$73
Hyatt.com
Sharm El Sheikh Marriott Resort(Sharm El Sheikh)
$58
$71
$46
$75
$68
Movenpick.com
$49
  • Breakfast included
Hilton Sharks Bay Resort(Sharm El Sheikh)
$62
$90
$70
$300
  • Pool
$210
1,626 results
All reviewssoho squarehot rockthrough passport controlprivate beachseafood restaurantmr hanyice skatingrestaurants and barsspecial mentionspecial thanksfour seasonsreception staffall inclusive packagebeach bareach eveningbig thanksscuba diving
Reviewed March 23, 2014

Started our holiday in Savoy which we really liked, decided to upgrade to the Royal for the last few days of our holiday to see if it is worth the difference in price.
The staff at the Royal make you feel special with their friendly and very attentive service.
We enjoyed the adults only quiet and relaxing atmosphere at the Royal.
We particularly enjoyed the breakfast time, we found this to be the most disappointing part of the Savoy, the Tiran restaurant which served breakfast and buffet lunch and dinner there, being very busy and noisy. At the Royal the experience is the opposite. Lovely cooked eggs anyway you want with coffee and tea and fresh juices served promptly and with a smile.
We found the internet connection to be a bit hit and miss but we managed ok.
All the staff aim to please and it really is service with a smile with nothing too much trouble. They soon know what drinks you like and even the time you like them. Ehab gave great service at the pool for drinks.
We really enjoyed Soho square being nearby and all the restaurants and bars there are to use.
There was much security on show, the entrances to Soho Square are well guarded and checked as well as entrance to the hotel. Felt really secure at all times, no problem, anybody thinking of going should not be put off by any security issues.
We really enjoyed out time here and hope to return, I must say though the Savoy is very good just can get a bit busy at times.
We have been to Egypt many times and the Royal Savoy is the best hotel in Egypt we have stayed in.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Elaine S
Hany A, Royal Savoy Manager at The Royal Savoy Sharm El Sheikh, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2014

Dear Guests,
I would like to thank you for taking the time to write this review of your stay with us.
I'm so pleased that you had an enjoyable stay and really made the most of our fantastic Royal Savoy private facilities, It's great to hear that you enjoyed the breakfast in our very own Royal Savoy private lounge and also enjoyed the many other dining options in the resort and Soho Square.
Thank you for your lovely comments about the staff. Guest satisfaction is our top priority and we aim to make all of our guests feel like royalty.

We hope to see you again soon,

Reviewed March 23, 2014

As always the standards of this lovely hotel are as high as ever! We had a fabulous stay, lovely room (a welcome upgrade), fantastic food, particularly the Luxor and the Entrecôte. Our room maid was exceptional, I think her name was Cristal, a real little star I hope the management recognise her as a little gem! Breakfast on the terrace is one of the reasons we stay in the Royal part of this hotel, as we like breakfast to be calm and quiet, Faraq makes eggs anyway you want (although he makes them more the way "he" wants some mornings, but it's such a lovely start to the day. special thanks to Genges (I call him George) always a ready smile and remembered my latte each morning, along with a glass of fizz. We spent everyday at the beach, front row sunbeds beautifully prepared by Ali and our every need was catered by the very handsome Bishoy, both guys were real superstars. We enjoyed lunch sitting overlooking the sea in the seafood restaurant and it was nice to note that Saoud remembered who we were from last year, Omar's attention to detail with a great smile made us feel very special. I think this is what truly makes the Royal Savoy stand out from the crowd - the staff! The hotel must have a wonderful training programme and the staff uphold the ethos - so even in times of difficulty, we arrived to a torrential downpour, which had flooded the hotel and knocked the power out, the staff keep smiling and ensure that guests are treated like royals. Looking forward to the completion of the new club lounge and reception and we hope to see Sam, Nash and Anna very soon - keep doing what you are doing, we are hooked!!! Thank you Royal Savoy

Room Tip: The junior suites in the old royal block on the top floor are lovely and quiet and have great views (4212 - 4220) not so sure I like the new rooms they are smaller and have noisy a/c.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Guests,

Thank you for providing us with this lovely review,

We're delighted you had yet another fantastic stay and that our staff really made your holiday. Please be assured that all of the names mentioned will be forwarded to management so that each staff member can receive special recognition.

Our brand new Royal Savoy Reception will be opening very soon, and we look forward to welcoming you back so that you are able to experience it for yourselves!

Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

Savoy is the best hotel in sharm . Really they have a cleane rooms . Good services , amazing sights , friendly staff , huge restaurant with variety to choose , it's located in front of soho square . Every thing is good . U'll enjoy ur time

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank osamaelhout

Dear Guests,

Thank you for providing us with feedback of your stay.

We're so pleased that you had a great time and enjoyed all of the facilities available both in the hotel and our very own Soho Square.

We hope to welcome you back in the future,

Reviewed March 22, 2014

I chose this hotel after reading other recent reviews from 3 single women travellers who found The Royal Sharm to offer an unimpeachable level of service and care in a totally safe environment. As everything that could be said, has already been said, my review is more numerical. I think you'll latch on quite quickly:
Location 100%
Boat trips 100%
Breakfast 100%
Variety of restaurants 100%
Cuisine 100%
I don't think I can express my satisfaction more clearly than this. Everything is done to ensure your stay will be perfect.
What touched me was the authenticity of the care given by each member of staff. It really matters rather than the glib American "Have a nice day" version of service.
Lastly I promised Nash to mention him twice.
Nash.
Nash. There, that's three times.
I hope Mohammed, King of the beach, arrived back refereshed from visiting his wife and family, and the baby arrives safely. He is a star.
Thanks also to Bishoy, Lauren, A.Ezz, George, Ehad and absolutely everyone else for being so kind to me. I hope to come back and visit you again.
I must add that I expereinced an equally personalised level of care from Holiday Designers of Loughton. Nice to know the UK can compete at this level of excellence. Thanks to Dan Lion and team.
Kim Blyth

Room Tip: Room 4139 on first floor was lovely. Loved the electric smart glass deparating the huge bathroom from the main room. Felt like I was in a suite but it was a standard room. Huge balcony.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Mumwithtwoboys

Dear Guests,

Thank you so much for your fantastic review,
We're delighted that you had an excellent time and found all aspects of our hotel and resort to be second to none. Thank you for your comments about our staff, we really do appreciate it and will make sure that each staff member mentioned receives recognition from the management.
We hope to see you again soon,

Reviewed March 21, 2014

Fifth time to Sharm first to The Royal and we loved it. Booked through Holiday Designers as the price was very reasonable compared to booking with the likes of Sovereign etc, a little apprehensive as not used them before but they couldn't have been more helpful and would certainly recommend them.

To add to other reviews, you are treated very individually from airport pickup/departure with Gamal guiding us through and avoiding some of the chaos at Sharm airport worth it's weight in gold! Samuel at reception on arrival explained all we needed to know about different restaurants and when drinks were available free of charge etc. We stayed full board and infact at The Royal drinks (soft drinks, tea,coffee ,beer and wine)are free at the beach and pool so we only paid for drinks at the restaurants at lunch and dinner. We stayed in room 4140 which had the biggest bathroom and huge bed, lovely room. Air con worked a dream but was noisy at night even on lowest setting. Our cleaner was superb as all the staff are and indeed a huge credit to the hotel. I am sorry but I cannot remember all your names but smiley man at the pool and the bar staff were constantly to hand when towels or drinks were needed, always with a smile.
We ate lunch every day at The seafood restaurant overlooking the beach which was wonderful, if a little frustrating at having to wait for a table.

Islam (waiter at the Tiran) always had the red wine ready at room temperature and was such a gentleman. We chose to eat some evenings at the Tiran buffet restaurant where it was extremely quiet and the choice of dishes perhaps reflected this. The desserts looked wonderful but lacked flavour. However this was our choice and we appreciate the food at the a la carte restaurants would be superior.

I could go on and on. Loved the hotel, the staff truly make this hotel special.

Would we return - A great big YES.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank carolinedavis5

Dear Guests,
I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete a review of your stay with us.
We're thrilled that you had such a brilliant stay, and found that our staff really helped to make your holiday.
I'm glad that you enjoyed our drinks concept in the Royal Savoy bars and felt that the full board basis was beneficial to yourselves.
We hope to welcome you back to our hotel in the near future.
best regards