Where do i start ? Myself and my partner stayed 11 nights at the Royal Savoy and it was nothing but perfect. The room had the wow factor - hot tub in the room supersize bed just luxurious. The resort itself was perfect with an array of all-inclusive restaurants within the hotel and soho square where there is plenty to do and plenty of different cuisines to try! Night club - bars- bowling super lively and all part of the package! But the best thing is you DO NOT get bothered! The resort has hired security to ensure that you do not get hassled any where on the resort.
In the 11 nights we were there we did not leave the resort there is just so much to do! But the highlight of the holiday has to be the staff and service it is beyond 5 star you truly are made to feel special. The Royal Savoy has its own private pools and beach where you are waited on hand and foot and the staff can not do enough to help. The beach is stunning with its own coral reef where we went out snorkeling everyday. Staff one jap in particular named yaayahaa accompanied us each day snorkeling showing us the reef and different types of species he was amazing and truly deserves a mention!
From start to finish the holiday was amazing from baths being ran with rose petals and candles by the cleaners when i returned from a lazy day at the beach to an array of cakes waiting and flowers. At the end of the holiday we was given a warm goodbye by all staff and privately escorted past all the ques in the airport to ensure our holiday was as relaxing as possible from start to finish. The staff will literally bend over backwards for you.
A truely memorable holiday, a truly fantastic beautiful resort i can not wait to return! Thank you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Savoy is an exclusive club wing, complete with its own private lounge, terrace, pool, and beach area. Created for guests who prefer to stay in a more intimate and secluded location within the grounds of the Savoy. The Royal Savoy offers rooms of exceptional grace and comfort, all providing views over Tiran islands or the hotel's landscaped gardens. The rooms range in size from the generous standard rooms, to the famous luxury Suites. All rooms are welcoming and capacious, offering an exceptional combination of style and function. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your The Royal Savoy Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Savoy Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Royal Savoy Sharm El Sheikh