We had a wonderful ten day break here end of Feb. enjoyed it very much, the service is excellent with a warm cosy feel to it, but having stayed previously at The Four Seasons let me explain the difference, it is like comparing a warm,cosy pub serving excellent food with a high end West End Restaurant -both good in their own way. The Royal Savoy is a Superior Wing of The Savoy Hotel (not part of London Savoy!) it is true is being updated, but service and quality does fall behind the 5 star of 4 Seasons (but so does the price,) lets say The Royal Savoy is four and a half stars, but could fault nothing, in fact my partner preferred the general ambience of The Royal Savoy to The Four Seasons, but it all depends on what you are looking for - The Royal Savoy is very unique, whereas The Four Seasons is the same level of comfort/service as The Four Seasons in New
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Savoy is an exclusive club wing, complete with its own private lounge, terrace, pool, and beach area. Created for guests who prefer to stay in a more intimate and secluded location within the grounds of the Savoy. The Royal Savoy offers rooms of exceptional grace and comfort, all providing views over Tiran islands or the hotel's landscaped gardens. The rooms range in size from the generous standard rooms, to the famous luxury Suites. All rooms are welcoming and capacious, offering an exceptional combination of style and function. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your The Royal Savoy Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Savoy Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Royal Savoy Sharm El Sheikh