Just returned from a weeks break st the Royal Savoy ,if anyone has the need for some winter sun in the most beautiful surroundings with 5 star service and not too far away then this us the place to come.
All inclusive in Sharm can come very cheap but not at the Royal Savoy but value fir money you do get ,there is so much space and in nearly all aspects service is first class.
From thevmomentbyou arrive at the airport you feel special ,whisked through passport control and a cold drink within minutes of arriving at the hotel,the management staff explain everything.we were on S class all inclusive which does not entail any plastic bands !whatbit dies include is the choice if many restaurants and bars both within the hotel and in Soho Square,and includes nearly everything except things like Lobster or Waygu beef which is at a supplement ,all local wines and all the well known spirits and cocktails although the cocktails are not the best.
The highlight fir us was lunch st the Seafood restaurant overlooking the Red Sea ,fabulous sea bass and bream cooked to perfection with just a squeeze of lemon ,as good fish as you will find anywhere.
A special mention to the very famous Farag the egg chef at breakfast ,his smile and his joy of work is something to behold he made breakfast an enjoyable experience every morning ,nothing is too much trouble ,he is so proud just wants to please.
Also Anna and Tattiana on the front desk ,but in all honesty everyone was first class .
We would like to thank you all fir making thus late booked break so memorable ,we will be back I promise you,
Andrew and Karen
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Savoy is an exclusive club wing, complete with its own private lounge, terrace, pool, and beach area. Created for guests who prefer to stay in a more intimate and secluded location within the grounds of the Savoy. The Royal Savoy offers rooms of exceptional grace and comfort, all providing views over Tiran islands or the hotel's landscaped gardens. The rooms range in size from the generous standard rooms, to the famous luxury Suites. All rooms are welcoming and capacious, offering an exceptional combination of style and function. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Priceline, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Royal Savoy Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Savoy Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Royal Savoy Sharm El Sheikh