“Brilliant day at Cairo”
Review of Sharm Excursions

Sharm Excursions
Ranked #34 of 262 Tours in Sharm El Sheikh
More attraction details
Owner description: Explore Egypt with Sharm' s favourite tour operator. We've been operating since 1998 and over the years have taken thousands of customers to see the amazing sights of Egypt.
Reviewed November 29, 2012

From the moment we booked with sharm excursions we were nothing but Impressed! Mohammed sent us an email and regularly corresponded with myself in the lead up to our visit. I have to admit I was worried to visit Egypt- I needent have been. Mohammed spoke regularly to reassure me and we were completely safe throughout the day.
Everything was on time and ran smoothly! Our tour guide, Maya was fantastic! She made our day fun, interesting, exciting and best of all she kept us away from anyone that even looked liked they'd pester us to buy anything. She was fabulous!! Thanks maya :)
We'd definitely recommend booking with sharm excursions. If your thinking you'll wait and book over there, don't! It's a lot dearer and u can't guarantee the same service!
110% recommend sharm excursions they're fab! Thanks :) Laura and dan

Write a ReviewReviews (1,012)
All reviews
in 10 reviews
"my partner"
in 47 reviews

Reviewed November 26, 2012

We have just returned from a lovely 2 weeks in Sharm and must say the day trip to Cairo was the icing on the cake. Sharm Excursions were great, and our guide in Cairo was Maya who was excellent, very friendly and knowledgeable. It was a long day from 4.10 am to 10pm but well worth it. When we got back I still was not tired as I was on such a high from the wonderful day. Only thing I would say is that they should make it clear about all the optional extra's. Worth the extra money but after £10 each for the Nile trip, £23 for caratouches, £10 each for camel rides, we ran out of cash and couldnt find an ATM that worked. We are returning to Sharm in a couple of weeks and are already looking to book for Luxor and Petra.

Reviewed November 23, 2012

We chose Sharm after reading good reviews on trip advisor and they didnt let us down mini bus driver was there to greet us on arrival and had us at hotel within 15 mins , same on return leg saves getting hassel at the airport on arrival and was good value. We also booked star gazing trip which was the highlight of our holiday good pick up and travel into desert fantastic camel ride so funny and a novel experience ,bedouin evening was superb food, entertainment, company and tent (thankyou for the birthday cake was a lovely unexpected touch) the star gazing was amazing very knowledgable guy explained the sky and looking at the moon and jupiter through telescopes rounded off a fantastic evening :)

Reviewed November 21, 2012

Having looked at several tour companies on line I decided to use Sharm Excursions and was very pleased I did. From paying my deposit on line to meeting me at my hotel and picking me up on the day of the trip they were very efficient and helpful. I was met at Luxor airport by my Egyptian guide who was absolutely brilliant during the day. I was apprehensive about travelling on my own but need not have worried as my guide made me feel comfortable and relaxed all day. He was very knowledgable and gave us very good advice before entering each site. I would certainly recommend Sharm Excursions and would use them again if I returned to Egypt. Review Sharm Excursions

ExcellentDay trip to Luxor from Sharm El Sheikh.

See more reviews
Reviewed November 20, 2012

The hotel and its grounds are fantastic, with rooms and apartments leading right the way down to the beach front. We stayed in a room within a stones throw from the beach, the beach is shared by other users but only the sun beds can be used by the hotel guests; thus there aren't that many people that go whom aren't staying at the hotel. The room was spacious, two double beds. What we needed two for I don't know; but nice to have to throw our clothes out onto. The balcony overlooked Sharks Bay (We came across no sharks... luckily lol) Fantastic view, hot weather even for the start of November. The room was always cleaned, and we were looked after particularly by our cleaner Nasar. Who was very helpful, friendly and professional; not forgetting the other staff throughout the hotel whom were very polite and couldn't help you enough, they are very hard workers and always provide a high quality service and very friendly, Nasar was always at hand if we needed anything; such a nice person. We got upset stomachs while we were out there, but this is normal I've heard from many people whom visit Egypt. Nasar was quick to help and there is a Pharmacy and shops on site, we were provided new fresh bottles of water every day for the room which we put in the fridge and always kept a good supply at hand chilled. Drinks were always available from the pool and beach bar if we wanted them, as well as snacks. The food was always plenty and there was always something different, although after 11 days it does get a repetitive. We ate out too, and got a taxi to Naqb and Nama Bay which only cost about 5 pounds one way; there is also a free shuttle in the day and a 6 pound return shuttle in the evening but you only get 2 hours in Nama Bay if you choose this option. One tip we learned while we were out there is to walk out the hotel down the road a bit and hail a blue and white cab down it was a little bit cheaper than getting the hotel taxi, but each to there own. You do get hassled when your out in Nama Bay but that's just normal a polite no thank you and smile usually does the trip; we got used to it and the attention was nice. Everything is priced quite reasonably out and about, and you can always get a bargain don't be afraid to push the price as low as you can go; I enjoyed the haggling and banter. The beach was fantastic, clear waters and the tropical fish were wonderful; I couldn't get enough of snorkeling, a stones throw from our room. Me and girlfriend would recommend this hotel and resort to anyone, and if we ever come back we will use this hotel as the location is fantastic. A recommendation for the hotel would be to use glasses at all the bars rather than scratched and sometimes cracked plastic cups that leak, from experience. All in all a great stay! :) I would recommend using Sharm Excursions too, we booked before we left the UK. Very good price and a high quality service provided!