“Trust Me”
Review of Diving Ocean Sharm El Sheikh - CLOSED

Diving Ocean Sharm El Sheikh
More attraction details
Owner description: Diving Ocean Sharm El Sheikh organises daily dive trips to the best dive sites in Sharm El Sheikh area: Ras Mohamed, Tiran, Dahab, and the Thistlegorm shipwreck.We also organise trips for non-divers and offer PADI Diving courses.Ras Mohammed is one of the spectacular dive sites in the Red Sea, filled with colourful fish, corals, and some great encounters with sea life.Diving Sharm El Sheikh is a fantastic Red Sea experience, so come dive with us!Diving Ocean Sharm organizza uscite in barca nei siti piu belli di Ras Mohammed e Tiran, Dahab, relitto del Thiestlegorm. Ras Mohammed offre uno dei siti piu spettacolari del Mar Rosso: pesci di barriera corallina dai colori incredibili e coralli maestosi.Organizziamo anche uscite snorkeling e corsi PADI. Diving a Sharm el Sheikh, una fantastica esperienza in Mar Rosso, vi aspettiamo!!!!
London
“Trust Me”
Reviewed March 11, 2012

You really want to see whats under the water....beautiful!

Visited March 2012

• Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Mustaffa, I LOVE YOU! the best instruktor in the world!”
Reviewed November 25, 2011

Mustafa always was holding me by my hand, showing fantastic underwater world! I felt safe and exited1

Visited November 2011
1 Thank Irina N
London, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Incredible”
Reviewed October 16, 2010

Loved the scuba diving..
Staff very helpful and friendly.. do it!!

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“World class diving sites, with a great dive centre”
Reviewed June 11, 2010

A great week of diving with Elite Diving (thanks Alun); everything is made easy, the sites are great (don't miss the Thistlegorm) and the boat crew do a great lunch. The night dive from Sharks Bay is very easy and very dramatic. Plenty of lionfish out hunting across the sea bed.

If you want to dive the Thistlegorm, make sure you get a visa stamp when you arrive at the airport (you may need to get the boat from the international port).

Recommended for experienced divers and learners alike.

Glasgow, Scotland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Very professional staff, excellent service: BEST scuba company in Sharm”
Reviewed May 30, 2010

We would HIGHLY reccommend this company.
Visit: April 2010
Both my husband and I visited many other diving companies before deciding to go with Diving Ocean. Our decision was made very easy by firstly the friendly staff, who were happy to answer all of our questions. Secondly having decided on taking the Padi Scuba Diver course, that Diving Ocean were the most thorough and professional in their teaching of the course
Angela and Amr in the office were outstanding. They assisted us with all paperwork and booking and also went beyond the call of duty and helped us out when we were stranded due to the volcanic ash.
Leo was our instructor for PSD. A very skilled and experienced diver who managed to get me diving although I coundn't even put my face in the water to begin with...he was so patient and reassuring.
Arafat was our dive master who took us on some fun dives and gave us the confidence to take on the advanced stage of Padi 'Open Water'.
Sayed was our instructor for OW and he was very thorough making me practice the more difficult skills repeatedly until I could do them well.
At every stage of diving with the company we recieved EXCELLENT service and training, and patient and understanding instructors and dive masters who were trained to the highest standards.
All the diving equipment was also of very good condition.
The prices were in line with other companies, if not a little cheaper.
There was a continual attention to safety with Diving Ocean that we saw other companies did not provide.

We'd like to take this opportunity to thank all the staff again....we will see you for more diving very soon.