3,177 results
All reviews mo's restaurant cactus bar aqua park la terrazza senses guests special thanks fish relaxing holiday reception bar guest relations citadel restaurant shuttle bus heated pool ground floor amazing resort reception team amazing holiday
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My last year’s vacation I spent in Egypt. This was my first visit to this country. I was there at the beginning of the autumn. I was there with my family. The accommodation was ordinary. The food was worse than in Turkey or Greece. But the sea was amazing. There were a lot of spectacular fishes. The weather was good but it was too hot. My children and my wife didn’t like this holiday very much compared to our previous experience in other countries. But as for me it was an awesome vacation!

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Mohamedderaz, General Manager at Sentido Reef Oasis Senses Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear PetrMA,

It was a great pleasure to have you here with us at Sentido Sharm El Sheikh. Thank you for taking the time to express your feedback about your stay with us. We do appreciate hearing from our guest, as their comments are vital for us to continue improving our service.

Reviewed June 10, 2019

(continuation/second part of review)
This year hotel added sunbeds on the beach, so you can find a place anytime you will reach to the beach. Also I saw lot of free sunbeds near pools (hotel contains at least 6-7 pools most of them with kids zone).
And of course one of the most important – the sea, corals and fishes. Hadaba especially near El Phanara cape is best place for snorkeling. Yes, coral is not so beautiful as it was 10 years ago (thanks to tourists who walk over corals and feed the fishes), but still amazing.
Only one real weak place of the hotel – is a day animation. Especially kids animation. But this is problem for most of Egyption hotels unfortunately.
If read previous reviews - you already know that hotel has a very big territory with lot cactuses and some other trees (all Sentido guest are allowed to use Reef Oasis Beach hotel area and entertainment).
Appartments are big and not bad. They are not new but in good conditions. Everything is fully functional.
In the last I must say the Sentido has not bad aquapark for adults and really good for kids (for those who already has been in Sentido – the most interesting slides do not work and will not in the near future because they required not simple remodeling).
The summary in the top – Sentido is the best (for Egypt) looking on lot of factors. But it is not perfect of course. Please don’t expect something unreal :).

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Mohamedderaz, General Manager at Sentido Reef Oasis Senses Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2019

Dear EnemyOutside2,

It was a great pleasure to have you here with us at Sentido Sharm El Sheikh and we are delighted to know that you enjoyed our service and facilities.

Reviewed June 5, 2019

First part of review
In short - this is one of the best Sharm hotels based on variety of factors.
This was my 7nd visit to Sharm and 3rd to this hotel. I've visited 5 hotels and this one is the best of them.
It is require to understand that Egypt can’t be compared with any of European countries in relation to service. So any comparisons make sense only for Egypt.
So for Egypt – this hotel is above of praise.
Service staff do not even think to touch your kids (like this ALWAYS do in most of Egypt hotels), there are no “Hello my friend” or any other familiarity from the stuff. Stuff are useful and don’t waiting for many for any services. People who at least one time were in Egypt should understand what I am talking about.
Waiters in the main restaurant are helpful. Mostly they try to help even before you will try to ask them (probably this was related that hotel was not full of tourists). Autumn of 2018 situation with waiters was worse (hotel was full).
There no big diversity of the meal all meal is a European kind. Always present several type of meat and at least one type of fish, lot of salads, milk porridge for kids on breakfast. Lot of fried and grilled dishes. Time to time you can meet seafood but not every day. 4-5 type of fruits, watermelon and melon every day. And you can take water in bottles (this is important for Egypt) as many as you need. I can’t say something about an alcohol – just do not drink it at all.
(see next part)

Date of stay: May 2019
Mohamedderaz, General Manager at Sentido Reef Oasis Senses Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2019

Dear EnemyOutside,

Reviewed May 30, 2019

I was in this hotel four times. It is an excellent hotel with great stuff and servise. The hotel was every time clean with pleasant atmosphere. However, the situation with tourism in Egypt is complicated now, this hotel has all the time standard on high level. I was very satisfied with accomodation, service, stuff and very tasty meal in each restaurant at this resort. I will spend the holiday at this hotel again in the future. I fully recomend this resort for vacation. I would like especially thank to following people because of their approach and friendship:
- Mr. Asad - restaurant manager
- Bahaa - waiter in Senses restaurant
- Hafis - waiter in Senses restaurant
- Sayed - chief cook in Senses restaurant
- Adel Elbnhawy - waiter in the bar at Colombo pool
- Ahmed - waiter in the bar at Colombo pool
- Mohamad - reception in Sentido (night shift)
- Naser - chief cook in La Gioconda restaurant
- Mahmoud - bar manager
- Hesham - towel boy at Coral Pool
- Ahmed - waiter at the beach bar for Sentido
- Amr - towel boy at the beach for Sentido.
Thank you.

Date of stay: May 2019
Mohamedderaz, General Manager at Sentido Reef Oasis Senses Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2019

Dear SamuelSlovakia,

email:beachresort.gm@reefoasis.com.eg"

Reviewed May 25, 2019

staff really rude, don´t smile so lazy people.... experience in this hotel really bad, housekeeper so lazy, the room don´t made so great....
Some days room no clean, dirty....
Don´t go to this hotel, choose others....

Room tip: go other hotels
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Joseanmoreiro,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Sentido Sharm El Sheikh and providing your honest feedback.

Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and we sincerely apologize for falling short of meeting your expectations. As a teachable moment, we have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure the necessary guidelines are in place to prevent from reoccurring in the future.

Once again, thank you for your valued feedback and we hope to serve you again whenever your travels bring you back to Sharm El Sheikh.