3,019 results
All reviews mo's restaurant cactus bar aqua park la terrazza senses guests special thanks fish relaxing holiday reception bar guest relations animation team special mention shuttle bus heated pool ground floor dive club amazing holiday
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Me my wife and my daughter has been to that fantastic hotel , the service is great , we went their because of high recommendation from friends and reviews , yes really it is .
Our check in was quick and smooth , we got a family room with ground floor and pool view ,direct access to swimming pool from the terrace
Large place , lots of Resturant and bars , we like the cactus BBQ Resturant, and also Indian resturant .
There is heated swimming pool we enjoyed it so much , we spent most of our time using it .
Aqua park with different slides .Thank you .
We would love to return back again when possible .

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank mmmmmm416
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We have visited this hotel for the first time with my mom. The hotel is very nice. Big and beautiful territory with a lot of bars, restaurants and some cosy places to spend your time. Food it the main restaurant is tasty and rather various: duck, tuna fish, lam, beef, turkey, huge crabs and etc.
Beach is wonderfull. You can swim from pontoon or can use sendy entry. Corals are amazing! Huge amount of different fish.
Service is really axcellent. You can solve any problem in the reception ( thanks to Abo Zeed) for two minutes. Few words about Main Restaurant service - it is wonderfull! Amazing polite and companionable managers and waiters!
Special “thank you” for the next Restaurant Workers:
1) Atef and Osama - waiters
2) Assad and Mazu - managers
3) Reda - assistant of manager.
Thanks a lot for our good time! We’ll come back soon!

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Pathfinder421584
Mohamed D, General Manager at SENTIDO Reef Oasis Senses Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

What a delightful review and thank you so much for writng in to share your thoughts with us all - you clearly had a wonderful time.

I will proudly pass your generous compliments on to the staff you have mentioned and we all look forward to welcoming you back.

Happy New Year.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We glad that we have followed an advice of our friends and chose SENTIDO Reef Oasis Senses Resort for our 1 week vacation.
A lot of activities were provided to hotel guests on the huge territory - sand beach, AMAZING REEF, variety of food (MO's restaurant the best), aqua park, etc.
There was no animation, only in the beach and for children in the playgrounds.
We really enjoyed piano play every evening near Main Hall. Thanks musician for professional play and playlist!
All staff was polite and ready to help.
Thanks Reception Team who gave us the room earlier 14.00 (we arrived at 9.00, got room around 11.30, the bracelets were given at 10.00). And also we would like to appreciate reception guy Rada for his support with check out.
We mentioned one con: around 20% -30% swimming towels were very decrepit.
But, anyway, we also will recommend this hotel to all our friends!

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Your recommendation is very welcome and thank you for the kind words. We like to get feedback from our valued guests on all aspects of the hotel so we appreciate you taking the time to write in. I shall be passing your compliments on to those whom you have singled out for praise and I shall certainly be asking the Laundry Department to check the pool towels.

Thank you for choosing the SENTIDO Reef Oasis Senses Resort and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Happy New Year.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

The reception is amazing and helpful and very nice all reception I like all staff but reception is the best I have good room with good location I will return again in the same room and same location I hope all is well

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank 1397555dan
Mohamed D, General Manager at SENTIDO Reef Oasis Senses Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

We are very proud of our excellent Reception Team and thank you for the kind words. I'm so pleased that you were well looked after throughout your stay. If you want the same room again, please be kind enough to give us as much notice as possible so that we can reserve it for you.

We look forward to your return.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

On a photo the most attentive, polite waiter Mohamed is represented to my mind.Always polite, assiduous.Attitude toward children is excellent.Always knew how to please us, thus in time.With him I understood, what east hospitality.Mohamed the best is in a hotel, good and prosperity to him.

• Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Guest,

We have many Mohameds in our hotel and I cannot identify him from your description as they are all such nice, professional people and good with the guests. However, I shall let hem ALL know and I am sure that 'your' Mohamed will know who he is.

Thank you for your feedback and we look forward to seeing you again soon.