3,019 results
All reviews mo's restaurant cactus bar aqua park la terrazza senses guests special thanks fish relaxing holiday reception bar guest relations animation team special mention shuttle bus heated pool ground floor dive club amazing holiday
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We glad that we have followed an advice of our friends and chose SENTIDO Reef Oasis Senses Resort for our 1 week vacation.
A lot of activities were provided to hotel guests on the huge territory - sand beach, AMAZING REEF, variety of food (MO's restaurant the best), aqua park, etc.
There was no animation, only in the beach and for children in the playgrounds.
We really enjoyed piano play every evening near Main Hall. Thanks musician for professional play and playlist!
All staff was polite and ready to help.
Thanks Reception Team who gave us the room earlier 14.00 (we arrived at 9.00, got room around 11.30, the bracelets were given at 10.00). And also we would like to appreciate reception guy Rada for his support with check out.
We mentioned one con: around 20% -30% swimming towels were very decrepit.
But, anyway, we also will recommend this hotel to all our friends!

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Mohamed D, General Manager at SENTIDO Reef Oasis Senses Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Your recommendation is very welcome and thank you for the kind words. We like to get feedback from our valued guests on all aspects of the hotel so we appreciate you taking the time to write in. I shall be passing your compliments on to those whom you have singled out for praise and I shall certainly be asking the Laundry Department to check the pool towels.

Thank you for choosing the SENTIDO Reef Oasis Senses Resort and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Happy New Year.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

The reception is amazing and helpful and very nice all reception I like all staff but reception is the best I have good room with good location I will return again in the same room and same location I hope all is well

1  Thank 1397555dan
Mohamed D, General Manager at SENTIDO Reef Oasis Senses Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

We are very proud of our excellent Reception Team and thank you for the kind words. I'm so pleased that you were well looked after throughout your stay. If you want the same room again, please be kind enough to give us as much notice as possible so that we can reserve it for you.

We look forward to your return.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

On a photo the most attentive, polite waiter Mohamed is represented to my mind.Always polite, assiduous.Attitude toward children is excellent.Always knew how to please us, thus in time.With him I understood, what east hospitality.Mohamed the best is in a hotel, good and prosperity to him.

• Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Guest,

We have many Mohameds in our hotel and I cannot identify him from your description as they are all such nice, professional people and good with the guests. However, I shall let hem ALL know and I am sure that 'your' Mohamed will know who he is.

Thank you for your feedback and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed December 17, 2018 via mobile

i stay with my wife. in amazing. hotel with perfect room private pool near cactus. restaurants i would like example from my first day upon arrival is very nice from reception mahmoud and 2nd day is amazing day i contact eith mahmoud reception do reservation in restaurants in cactus india and la terraza all the hotel is very good i hope all is good

Date of stay: November 2018

Dear Guest,

It s very important for us that our valued guests are well looked after from the moment they arrive until the moment they leave and it looks like you and your wife enjoyed your stay with us a great deal.

Thank you so much for thinking of us and writing in with your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you bac again very soon.

Reviewed December 14, 2018 via mobile

This is my 3rd visit to sentido and won't be the last for sure. It has a unique location where u enjoy snorkeling and diving. Best service ever; all the workers are very helpful and friendly, the food is always excellent with too many varieties. The aquapark is a bit limiting though, but overall it's an amazing destination in sharm el sheikh.

Dear Esraa,

We are proud to have a large base of valued repeat guests and it is very important for us that they write in with their well-informed and experienced comments, so thank you so much.

Be assured that we will always have our guests' best interests at heart and we look forward to your fourth and best time of all.