This was our first time visit to Egypt. The red sea staff were fantastic from arrival to departure, very helpful and informative.
We stayed for seven nights and the staff were fantastic, helpful and friendly. It was a pleasure to talk to the staff in the restaurant each day.
The food was good a little bit repetative but the staff were very willing if you asked for something that was not displayed.
Entertainment manager very creative and energetic.
Bedroom was good but bathroom needed a makeover as looked a bit tired.
First day had a day of rain flooding balcony and room but staff dealt with it fantastic.
Would recomend to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Siva Sharm Resort & Spa has built a great reputation for friendly, professional service, excellent dining, and stylish surroundings. The hotel offers fantastic views across the Straits of Tiran, a stunning poolscape complete with a decadent swim-up bar, and its very own private beach with coral sand terraces and easy access for snorkelling on the Far Garden reef. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Siva Sharm Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Savita Resort And Spa
- Savita Resort All Inclusive
- Savita Hotel Sharm El Sheikh