Its a shame that this hotel is going to give Red Sea Hotels a bad reputation, I arrived on Sat night given a room that had a broken toilet, sent Frank Spencer to the room who started on the toilet, then took the panels out in the bathroom,did something and then water was coming through the light fittings. Changed rooms.Our new room has no hot water only in the late afternoon,they seem to be on solar energy as it hottish around 5pm.The restaurants are a joke,warm and cold food,staff that don't care, are rude beyond belief. Its a shame as this place could be a good holiday spot, the views from the rooms are fab.Some staff go the extra mile .Need to change the management first and foremost.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Siva Sharm Resort & Spa has built a great reputation for friendly, professional service, excellent dining, and stylish surroundings. The hotel offers fantastic views across the Straits of Tiran, a stunning poolscape complete with a decadent swim-up bar, and its very own private beach with coral sand terraces and easy access for snorkelling on the Far Garden reef. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Siva Sharm Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Savita Resort And Spa
- Savita Resort All Inclusive
- Savita Hotel Sharm El Sheikh