“Aqua Nabq” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Aqua Nabq Dive Center

Aqua Nabq Dive Center
More attraction details
Owner description: Whether you are an adventurous sprit who wants to learn to dive or you are an experienced diver who wants the thrills that can be found in the teeming coral reefs and wrecks in the Sharm area,We are scuba divers Planet. With a gently sloping and easy house reef and with air-conditioned classrooms, you will not find better learn to dive facilities elsewhere in the Napq.
Kuwait
42 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 76 helpful votes
“Aqua Nabq”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2009

Aqua Nabq by far the best diving centre that you can deal with in sharm, Diffenitly there are many dive centres, but non of them will gain your trust to return back to them. It is only Aqua nabq that will covince you with there proffessional, friendly and humble attitude to return again. Sharm is the best diving distenation in the world but this reputation is highly ruined by unprofessional approach of diving centres. But aqua nabq are among the few dive centres in sharm that are trying to restore the image of this wonderful diving spot

• Hungarian first
  • Polish first
Sankt - Peterburg
“Das ist Fantastisch!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2009

It was Gratable! Proffesional + kindly + funny. Thanks AquaNabq:)

blackpool
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Aqua Nabq Dive Center Proves It Once Again !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2009

Aqua Nabq Dive Center based at Nabq Bay.
I have used this dive center last year and I had no worries about going back and receiving the same great service this year.You can always find them online at http://www.aqua-nabqdivers.com/index.htm and book it by e-mailing them but as I knew where they are located, i chose to walk there.At the moment they are based at the beach down by Oriental Resort hotel but this will soon change I think as they told me that they are planning to move.
When i got there I was greeted with happy smiles and complimentary drink.After a short talk about last year's experience,we soon got down to business and talked about what dives I was interested in.I booked a 5 day package and with the meal on board and ras mohammed fees , I was given a good price.Maybe you might find cheaper prices somewhere else but it is the service you receive that matters.and i wouldn't go anywhere else to save few pounds.
This year they even got a bigger new boat called Queen Ann.Plenty of room for boat divers and snorkellers.They also provide snorkelling and even for the inexperienced swimmer it is extra safe because you get to snorkelling guides,one at front and one at the back of the group following incase you need help and also to point out interesting stuff underwater.
the dive guides Ebrahim and Ashraf were great.Both experienced and fun to be around with and they both know the reef like the back of their hand.When they know you are a trustworthy diver,they will allow you to do what you want as long as they can see you and you dont danger yourself or anyone else.
I took my own gear but they also provide gear if you need it.Unlike some dive schools,their gear is in good condition and whether it is your kit or theirs,they wash them in fresh water at the end of each day in the small pool by the dive office.My gear was on board every day with no problem and noone else touching it.
The meal on board was better than the food in my hotel and good quality and plenty to go around with coke,water and hot drink to go with it.They alo serve you something sweet at the end of the last dive.
They also do diving cources for those who want it.
What more I can say , it is great service and great dive club.
I cant wait to go back

p.s:there have been some reports on some web sites about some dive schools being black listed by a government organisation but turns out this is not what it seems but all about some politics between big dive clubs trying to get rid of smaller clubs.so just ignore these rumuours as I have just got back from my dive holiday and Aqua NAbq is in business and giving great service

3 Thank turkishdiver
KUWAIT
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“excellent people & services...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2009

this center is very profesional for watersports activities, and they are realy know how to make your trip enjoyable. you will never feel that you are forign. friendly stafe and respect the rulls of diving.

Scotland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great experience, great people”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2008

We went on three trips with Aqua nabq and they were brilliant!
All the family are now hooked on sea life.

My daughter aged 15 was intoroduced to scuba diving by Adam at the pool, then Mohammed in Ras Mohammed, and the funniest Egyptian Ibrahim.

My son aged 9 made friends with Adam as he wanted to try out the equipment most days in the pool.

We went to Ras Mohammed twice, and Dahab, the Blue hole was good, but we enjoyed the canyon as we spotted a stingray and there were lots more opportunity to see the divers.

I was snorkelling with my son, sister in law and brother inlaw and my husband and daughter were diving.

All the staff were great, must mention SHARK!, his english was limited but he was lovely.

The owner spent time with us and was lovely, my son got a bubblemaker certificate and was thrilled.

We will go back to them, if they are not at the Oriental they will be at good life hotel along the road towardds sharm.