“Excellent”

Aqua Nabq Dive Center
More attraction details
Owner description: Whether you are an adventurous sprit who wants to learn to dive or you are an experienced diver who wants the thrills that can be found in the teeming coral reefs and wrecks in the Sharm area,We are scuba divers Planet. With a gently sloping and easy house reef and with air-conditioned classrooms, you will not find better learn to dive facilities elsewhere in the Napq.
Cannock, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Excellent”
Reviewed July 9, 2013 via mobile

Myself and 17 other members of family and friends went on this boat trip to the tiran island, EXCELLENT, brilliant day Ali the diver was very professional he explained what would happen during the dive in details explained how to use all the diving equipment, and the other numbers of his team were excellent, Very professional. We were served great food for our lunch, i would highly recommend going on this trip the underwater sea life is amazing

Visited June 2013

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great instructors”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We took open water and advanced license during Easter Holiday. The instructors are great. We will definitely come back for diving more.

Visited April 2013
2 Thank FreddyH2000
Shrewsbury, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“If you want to dive in Sharm - use these guys”
Reviewed July 4, 2013

As an advanced open water diver, I have been diving in Sharm for several years now and tried many dive firms. Two years ago I had very bad experience diving with Aquarius which is company that many tour operates promote, please see my review on them for details. As a result I became nervous about diving and decided that if I did not relax and enjoy this time I would give up diving. I thought I would try these guys as I was staying at The Oriental Resort. I dived with 4 other diver and the instructor on my first dive, I must say I can not fault this dive firm. The kit is of a high standard, the instructor spoke good English and gave a detailed brief on the dive. They are very keen on safety and ensuring you enjoy your dive, so much so that the instructor went around each of us after the first dive and discussed each persons dive and how to improve. The second dive was better as we all took on the advise we received. I booked a second day diving and was lucky enough to have the same instructor and dived with just him. He clearly loves his job and this shows in his knowledge of the dive sites and how he makes the most of pointing out the some amazing coral and fish. I am not sure if he knew I was a bit nervous but he really made diving fun again. The guys on the boat are all hard working and really helpful. They stopped the boat and pointed out to us dolphins near by who came very close to the boat, an amazing experience. I really enjoyed my diving and just wish I had booked dives earlier in my holiday so that I could have done more. I am going back to Sharm later in the year and will be booking my dives with the same instructor (Khaled) great guy and great dive firm. I can not wait to go again.

Visited April 2013
5 Thank reesjones
london
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Experienced, professional, fun and friendly dive school”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

I had just completed my open water certificate in the UK and as such wanted to dive with a top quality dive school with a good reputation. After much research i felt happy that i was going to dive with AquaNabq dive school.
The whole operation was very smooth from start to finish. The communication was great via email and in person. There ability to speak English as well as many other languages was astonishing and very impressive.
I decided to dive 2 times per day for 3 days. This cost £150. Whilst there i was offered an additional 2 dives for £30 and i jumped at the chance. This price included transport to and from my hotel, 9-3 on the boat, a delicious lunch, soft drinks, teas and coffees.
Whilst diving i saw many species of fish, turtles, rays, eels and a shark (1 to tick off the bucket list).
I cannot criticise Aqua Nabq dive centre at all. The instructors were all patient, knowledgeable, skillfull and such a laugh.
Thankyou so much for an amazing holiday i will never forget.

Visited May 2013
6 Thank longaneezer
Reading, United Kingdom
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Great center, fantastic value for money, very professional staff”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

I became a open water diver a few days back with this center and it was a great and enjoyable experience. All staff that works in the center is professional, very helpful and everything happens with a smile there. The boat trips that include diving are well prepared, equipment is checked so you can just care of diving and practicing your skills and diving become hassle free.
Aly is a very good diving instructor and I look forward to taking the next level course in diving in the same environment next year.

Visited June 2013