“Great friendly, professional dive club”

Aqua Nabq Dive Center
More attraction details
Owner description: Whether you are an adventurous sprit who wants to learn to dive or you are an experienced diver who wants the thrills that can be found in the teeming coral reefs and wrecks in the Sharm area,We are scuba divers Planet. With a gently sloping and easy house reef and with air-conditioned classrooms, you will not find better learn to dive facilities elsewhere in the Napq.
Reviewed March 26, 2013

I am writing this review based on my diving course (and additional diving trip) with Aqua Nabq. I did my open water referral with them (having completed the pool dives and theory test in the UK beforehand) and everything was done extremely professional yet friendly approach. I did 4 open water dives from the shore in Sharks bay which were all brilliant.

A special mention must be added for Aly (the instructor), who was knowledgeable, confident, approachable and always insisted on conveying important rules and safety procedures across in a clear way. Also he would often repeat things if he wasnt sure if I understood them. Based on my experience with him I then ended up going diving again with him on a trip to Tiran Island. Again this was fantastic and I felt extremely comfortable and safe knowing that Aly was there alongside me. Unfortunately I managed to use up a large amount of air during my 2nd dive and Aly was quick to signal for me to share his for the remaining 20 minutes of the dive (rather than abort back to the boat and disrupt the other divers).

The rest of the team at Aqua Nabq were also extremely friendly and always willing to help.

I felt like I was constantly learning throughout my time, thoroughly enjoyed my experience and most importantly always felt safe and comfortable. I would not hesitate to recommend Aqua Nabq for any of your diving needs.

1  Thank Kamikaze-101
All reviews
"nothing is too much trouble"
in 8 reviews
in 33 reviews
"kamel"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed March 20, 2013

I can whole heartedly recommend Aqua Nabq Dive Centre as it is a highly professional, fun loving and safety conscious organisation! The staff work brilliantly together to create a fabulous fun day out whether you are diving or snorkelling. We spent 6 fabulous days snorkelling and diving with Ibrahim and his team. I have a long and varied experience of diving with over 500 dives in several countries with many dive companies and was VERY impressed with the Aqua Nabq Dive Centre. The instructors Khaled and Ali are knowledgeable, calm and thorough, always working hard to make sure you get the most out of your time with them! The dive gear was well maintained and in excellent condition. The dive boat "Ito Tours" was smart, clean and 'ship shape', the food tasty, fresh, plentiful and included in the price of the day trip! The coral and marine life were ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!!!!! All in all it was BLOOMIN' MARVELLOUS!!!! We have already booked the Hotel Oriental for next February and will definitely be spending as much time afloat with the Aqua Nabq team as we can! I have attached a few photos taken by Richard (my beloved), Khaled and Ibrahim. My one small regret is that I missed the whale shark - but there is always hope for next year!!!

2  Thank Kate M
Reviewed March 8, 2013

We were put in contact with Aqua Nabq through a friend and we are very glad of it! Before we left the UK we e-mailed and arranged a date for our snorkelling trip and I was given a number to contact upon our arrival to Sharm el Sheikh. I text Ibrahim after we got to Sharm and was greeted with a a very welcoming text and details of when we would be collected from our hotel. On the day of our trip the bus arrived for us early and we were welcomed on board, after arriving at the dock we were once again given a very warm welcome by Ibrahim who made a point of finding us in the crowd. All the time we were on the boat the crew were fantastic and the snorkelling trips were great fun and we saw lots of interesting fish and coral. We were so happy with our snorkelling trip that the next day we arranged with Ibrahim to pick us up and we went for a trail dive at their base at the Oriental Resort and straight after booked our diving trip. All the time the guys were happy to see us back and excited that we wanted to try a dive. On our second trip, our diving one, all the crew were so glad to see is back on the boat and were talking to us and reassuring us that everything would be OK and we would have a great time ( we were both a little apprehensive getting close our first dive). I have to give a personal thank you to Ali who went through every little thing with us and took his time to answer my girlfriends questions which helped her enjoy the trip. As well as Ali I have to give a shout out to Mahmood (No.2) who I got on with really well and had a great time swimming around and jumping off the boat with when we were anchored for lunch.

Simply put we had a fantastic time and we both will be back to dive with the guys again. I know there are a lot of dive centers in Sharm el Sheihk and I may have not tried them all but I do not think I will need to now we have found Aqua Nabq

1  Thank Gareth H
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Completed my Open Water cert last June with Aqua Nabq after having done a number of snorkelling trips previously and been reassured about the safety standards and qualifications of the team. Everything is very professional and the experience was well worth the effort of a bit of study. Aly showed patience and support even for those skills which proved challenging. He made the experience fun and enjoyable. I hadn't managed to dive since gaining certificate so booked a check dive on my return in February, again with Aly. Yet again the staff were organised and the session was worthwhile. Even my initial panic at thinking I had forgotten everything quickly went away with his reassurance and support. Hope to be back again.