“Absolutely Fantastic Day Out!”

Aqua Nabq Dive Center
More attraction details
Owner description: Whether you are an adventurous sprit who wants to learn to dive or you are an experienced diver who wants the thrills that can be found in the teeming coral reefs and wrecks in the Sharm area,We are scuba divers Planet. With a gently sloping and easy house reef and with air-conditioned classrooms, you will not find better learn to dive facilities elsewhere in the Napq.
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Absolutely Fantastic Day Out!”
Reviewed March 8, 2013

We were put in contact with Aqua Nabq through a friend and we are very glad of it! Before we left the UK we e-mailed and arranged a date for our snorkelling trip and I was given a number to contact upon our arrival to Sharm el Sheikh. I text Ibrahim after we got to Sharm and was greeted with a a very welcoming text and details of when we would be collected from our hotel. On the day of our trip the bus arrived for us early and we were welcomed on board, after arriving at the dock we were once again given a very warm welcome by Ibrahim who made a point of finding us in the crowd. All the time we were on the boat the crew were fantastic and the snorkelling trips were great fun and we saw lots of interesting fish and coral. We were so happy with our snorkelling trip that the next day we arranged with Ibrahim to pick us up and we went for a trail dive at their base at the Oriental Resort and straight after booked our diving trip. All the time the guys were happy to see us back and excited that we wanted to try a dive. On our second trip, our diving one, all the crew were so glad to see is back on the boat and were talking to us and reassuring us that everything would be OK and we would have a great time ( we were both a little apprehensive getting close our first dive). I have to give a personal thank you to Ali who went through every little thing with us and took his time to answer my girlfriends questions which helped her enjoy the trip. As well as Ali I have to give a shout out to Mahmood (No.2) who I got on with really well and had a great time swimming around and jumping off the boat with when we were anchored for lunch.

Simply put we had a fantastic time and we both will be back to dive with the guys again. I know there are a lot of dive centers in Sharm el Sheihk and I may have not tried them all but I do not think I will need to now we have found Aqua Nabq

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Gareth H

• Hungarian first
  • Polish first
Stirling, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Open water and snorkelling”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Completed my Open Water cert last June with Aqua Nabq after having done a number of snorkelling trips previously and been reassured about the safety standards and qualifications of the team. Everything is very professional and the experience was well worth the effort of a bit of study. Aly showed patience and support even for those skills which proved challenging. He made the experience fun and enjoyable. I hadn't managed to dive since gaining certificate so booked a check dive on my return in February, again with Aly. Yet again the staff were organised and the session was worthwhile. Even my initial panic at thinking I had forgotten everything quickly went away with his reassurance and support. Hope to be back again.

Visited February 2013
Kuwait
43 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 81 helpful votes
“The best”
Reviewed February 19, 2013 via mobile

This was not my first trip to sharm, but definitely it was one of the best. The guys running the place are really friendly and very helpful. They are very welcoming and ready to help to make your trip really enjoyable. Howeverthey take there job seriously, and they do not compromise on safty. I would recomond them for any one would like to have a quakity time in sharm.

“Ali is brilliant :----)”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

My younger sister (13 years) and I recently completed the open water course with our wonderful instructor Ali. He made the experience fun, exciting, interesting and enjoyable. We would highly reccommend the dive school and in particular Ali. He is friendly and reassuring to be in the water with. All of the staff at the centre are all friendly and welcoming and the dive sites were very beautiful. We even saw a huge turtle on our last dive in the sea. Great fun thanks once again Ali!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Amy and Rose.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Padi open water with excellent instructor Aly”
Reviewed February 12, 2013

This is a late review but still needed to be done. Me and my wife travelled to sharm to do the open water course and had aly as the instructor. He is fantastic at what he does and makes sure everything is covered and that skills are practised till they have been carried out as required. He was extremely helpful in explaining the theory party over an evening and made the course enjoyable, especially when sometimes my wife found some skills requiring a few more attempts. Would definitely recommend!

Shaz and Naz