Aqua Nabq Dive Center
More attraction details
Owner description: Whether you are an adventurous sprit who wants to learn to dive or you are an experienced diver who wants the thrills that can be found in the teeming coral reefs and wrecks in the Sharm area,We are scuba divers Planet. With a gently sloping and easy house reef and with air-conditioned classrooms, you will not find better learn to dive facilities elsewhere in the Napq.
Kelso, United Kingdom
Reviewed January 3, 2013

This was my first snorkeling experience and what a great experience this was. The people at the Aqua Nabq Dive Centre were highly professional, safety conscious, friendly and great fun.
I felt extremely safe and relaxed throughout and I will definitely be going back to learn to dive with this centre and see my newly found friends again.
The excellent Egyptian lunch was cooked on the boat by their own chef - it was all delicious and more than enough for seconds.
I really can't recommend these guys and the Dive Centre highly enough.

• Hungarian first
  • Polish first
Scotland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
Reviewed January 2, 2013

I am so pleased my first experience of snorkeling was with the Aqua Nabq Dive Centre. Great value for money. All the staff were so friendly, reassuring and professional, and the lunch on the boat was excellent. I definitely will go back to them for my first dive

1 Thank Julia F
“Fantastic diving and snorkelling experience”
Reviewed December 25, 2012

My friends and I had a fabulous diving experience with Aqua Nabq diving center . When you are learning to dive in the UK everyone says do your open water in Egypt .We did just that . On the course there was two of us and one instructor . We were thoroughly spoilt all our kit was carried for us .I had been used to doing it for myself in the UK . The instructor ( Ali ) was really really patient ,I was bit of a challenge . We saw some fabulous wildlife in clear blue waters . Then we went on boat trips organised by Aqua Nabq which were fantastic .We hired most of our diving equipment and it was automatically transferred to the boat for us . My friends and I did some wonderful diving with some wonderful people . I would definitely recommend this dive center .

Sheffield, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“First class centre”
Reviewed December 25, 2012

I have dived with many centres. This was the best. Extremely friendly , professional and welcoming. I stayed at the grand azure resort and so initially was going to dive with their centre " desert rose" they were anything but welcoming, extremely arrogant and cockey, so I tried aqua nabq based on the reviews that I read on trip advisor, and they were fantastic. I would definitely dive with them again.

Rio de Janeiro, RJ
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Great diving experience”
Reviewed November 27, 2012

After reading great reviews I decided to book 2 diving trips with Aqua Nabq. I was very happy with their service... the staff was fantastic and the diving guide was very cautious and reliable. The trip to Ras Mohamed was unbelievable. Prices were affordable. If I ever return to Sharm el Sheikh I will dive with Aqua Nabq again.

Visited November 2012