“Diving and snorkeling experience”

Aqua Nabq Dive Center
More attraction details
Owner description: Whether you are an adventurous sprit who wants to learn to dive or you are an experienced diver who wants the thrills that can be found in the teeming coral reefs and wrecks in the Sharm area,We are scuba divers Planet. With a gently sloping and easy house reef and with air-conditioned classrooms, you will not find better learn to dive facilities elsewhere in the Napq.
Reviewed October 9, 2011

Our fourth visit to aqua nabq diving centre was just as excellent as our first visit. From the first person you contact around the pool, Mohamed Ali, and the dive centre on the beach you are welcomed by friendly, helpful and cheeful staff (Kamil,Adam ETC.). All the information is given to you and there are no pressurised sales tactics, just the full facts of the trips provided by Aqua Nabq.
Nothing is ever too much trouble from start to finish of your trip snorkeling and diving. You are greeted in reception and the staff are always on time with a cheerful smile. Taken by bus to the boat to meet the boat crew who are also helpful and cant do enough for you, especially Mohamed, Abdul, and Ibrihim. Once on the boat, everything is explained to you expertly. Snorkel, masks, life jackets (all ages) and fins are supplied, safety briefing are given and the safety aspect of the trip is to a very high standard whilst on the boat and in the water. The standard of cleanliness is also excellent and the food provided on the boat is of a high standard.
Even though Aqua nabq is not the largest diving organisation in Sharm El Sheikh, I have found that they provide the friendliest and proffesional service, after using other operators.
Cameras, towels and suncream should be taken on this day long trip, everything else is provided.
Enjoy! Rachel and Andy Montana

5  Thank andymontana
There are newer reviews for Aqua Nabq Dive Center

Reviewed August 28, 2011

Visited the Oriental hotel and one of the reasons was the Aqua Nabq dive centre that is situated down on the beach. Very friendly professional outfit.
We dived with them last year and I completed my open water course. Lots of the kids in our group dived because the guys made them feel so comfortable in the pool, that they couldn't wait to dive in the sea . Last year we also did a couple of boat trips with them to Ras Mohammed and Tiran Island. Great days out, great value and really weel supported by their expertise in and out of the water .
My daughter (8 last year ) dived with them near Tiran Island and loved it so much she joined a scuba club. "Nemo" as they named here was back again this year to complete her bubble maker. Next year she will do her open water diver - junior with the Aqua Nabq boys.
Anyone who has been to Egypt know that things don't always go as planned and timeliness is not a strng point . Not the case at Aqua Nabq, these guys are well organised and do what they do very well.
You immediately feel confident with them and the calmness and assurance from the instructors is all part of this. I must single out Adam, Hany who are great with the kids and the less experienced, nothing is too much trouble for them. I completed my advanced course this year and look forward to more dives with them.
Like I say beginer to advanced , these guys are good !

4  Thank watnut
Reviewed July 26, 2011

i stayed in sharks bay but used this dive centre through recommendation of a friend and really glad i did ,my son conor took a 3 day course (hes 13yrs) with hany sultan and his very helpful team,not only did they look after my son very well they made sure my daughter and i were looked after making sure we had plenty to drink and took us snorkelling while conor was having scuba diving lessons they became our friends within the first day also bought us food and paid for sunbeds on the beach! as for hany he is an excellant teacher and made sureconor understood everything and got him through the theory test while making it fun at the same time id say he was better than conors school teachers! hany was very patient with conor and encouraging,i will definitely be using them again , thanks again for your kind hospitality all of you

4  Thank phina7
Reviewed June 19, 2011

I’ve just returned from Nabq Bay area where my son-in-law and I dived with the guys at Aqua Nabq. I contacted the dive centre by email before I left the UK and, unlike other dive centres in the area, they responded very quickly and answered my questions. On arrival we went to see the guys, and they were extremely friendly. We dived Tiran Island on one day, and then Ras Mohammed another day. We debated whether to dive the Thistlegorm - I had dived this many times before, but we decided against the long boat journey on this trip. Instead we asked Kamal at the dive centre if we could go and spend the day in Dahab, which we did and we dived the Canyon and Blue Hole reef – this was great because normally they would have required at least 6 people for this trip, but did it for us when there were only 3 divers.
The dive centre guys were all helpful, and our guides were very attentive – on the first boat trip I explained that I was recovering from a minor knee strain, and that I was going to remove all kit prior to exiting the water, and then spent the rest of that day and our other boat trip like the resident geriatric (and I mean this in a very kind and thoughtful way) where the guide couldn’t do enough for me. All in all we enjoyed our experience with Aqua Nabq, and if we hadn’t been away with the whole family we may have week done more diving, but if we return this area I would certainly use them again – thanks Kamal, Midu, Khalid, Yasser & the rest of you.

5  Thank gamgee
Reviewed June 8, 2011

excellent boat trip with excellent staff that seriously cannot be commended enough for their ex-tenuous efforts and the service that they provide.

4  Thank kellyhall30