“Flexible, professional and friendly! Brilliant!”
Review of Dive Africa

Dive Africa
More attraction details
Owner description: Dive Africa is a member of PADI's Retailer & Resort Association. At Dive Africa we pride ourselves on providing a professional and friendly scuba service, with the emphasis on enjoyment, safe scuba practices and environmental awareness. The services on offer at our center include daily guided boat trips and shore trips, one day Dahab and Nabq trips, a quality equipment rental service, snorkeling trips and a full range of PADI courses.
Telford, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Flexible, professional and friendly! Brilliant!”
Reviewed October 30, 2011

After contacting a number of diving operators in Sharm, Dive Africa were the only ones to reply to me personally answering all my questions and providing me with all the information we needed for a superb custom diving holiday in Egypt. In addition to this they provided the best value in comparison to other diving clubs.

I completed my advanced open water qualifications during the stay, Sean was a superb dive guide and an extremely thorough, professional and knowledgeable dive instructor. We also completed a wreck dive on the Thistlegorm and a night dive with Dive Africa guides. Once again having them with us was essential to explore these incredible diving experiences.

I can not recommend them more, they were totally flexible to accommodate our changes in plans and it genuinely felt like diving with new friends. I have no desire to consider the other larger operators in the area as I cannot see how they will match Dive Africa in terms of personal approach, friendliness, professionalism and price. I hope to stay in touch with them and look forward to another diving holiday with Dive Africa in Egypt as soon as we possibly can!

Visited October 2011
, Owner at Dive Africa, responded to this review, July 6, 2012
Thank you for your review. It is great to know we generate such a positive image. Best wishes, Dive Africa.

• Polish first
  • Turkish first
“Excellent”
Reviewed October 27, 2011

I spent three days diving with Sean including a day at Sharks Bay doing my Digital Photography course.
I had an amazing time and quickly learned how to take some super photos.
I would recommend Dive Africa's services to any diver or indeed anyone wanting to learn to dive.
All the best Dive Africa and Sean

Neil Abson
Master Scuba Diver

London, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Great diving experience”
Reviewed August 2, 2011

I recently spent 5 days diving with Dive Africa. The dive leader was Sean, a very knowledgeable and helpful dive guide. Our dives were at various locations including the Straits of Tiran and Ras Mohammed national park. Sean was very patient with me as it takes me a few days to get back into the swing of diving as I consider myself to be a holiday diver. We were rewarded with several sightings of sharks including a Hammerhead. This was my first expreience of not diving with one of the 'Major' dive centres in the red sea and I'm glad I made that decision. I would recommend Dive Africa to anyone who is looking to dive in the Sharm area.

Visited July 2011
london
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“the staff are the greatest”
Reviewed September 3, 2010

i would like to say a huge thankyou to all the staff of dive africa who made my diving trip to Sharm el Sheikh fantastic , the staff are patient and extremely helpfull to my individuals needs . I wouldnt dive with anyone else in sharm a very welcoming oufit who manage to stay proffesional whilst keeping the fun of diving alive .....excellent guys and thanks :)

1 Thank jaywaites
lincs
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Brilliant”
Reviewed June 2, 2009

I dive each year with Dive Africa, I'm in my 60's and need a bit of help these days, I am looked after so well I wouldn't dream of going else where. Last year I started diving with my grandson who is 10, he cannot wait to get out there this summer and get back in the water.I'd recomend any one wanting to learn to dive to go to Dive Africa Sharm el Sheikh, wonderful staff,
Sue