Away from the red sea crowds, this lovely, friendly, homey little resort is the perfect treat if you are looking for a peaceful holiday.
Don't expect a 5 stars hotel, nor a speed and perfect service, not even a perfect cleanliness ( bathroom wasn't really that clean) but rather a sort of family away from home. Samer, the landlord, is a friendly and helpful host and I and my partner are really grateful to him and the character he gave to this place. The coral reef is also impressive and you can use the kayak of the Nakhill inn for free along with the rock shoes and masks for snorkelling.
The staff was also very nice, with limited english but really good and motivated people. The food was simple but very tasty and always fresh. I really recommend this place for its family like environment, the relaxation it transpires and the great people who run it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Staying in beach bungalows right on the beach at the Red Sea , snorkeling at our beach , beautiful reef , Diving at Nuweiba diving sites , mountain trekking, jeep safaris to the national park of Abu Galoum and the blue lagouna , camel trips are all available with Nakhil Inn and Dream ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Nakhil Inn and Dream - Nuweiba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nakhil Inn & Nakhil Dream Hotel Nuweiba
- Nakhil Inn And Nakhil Dream
- Nakhil Hotel Nuweiba
- Nakhil Hotel Dream