I was travelling with a group to Israel and we were staying in Elaria for one night before the trip and one night back from the trip.
I was disgusted when I noticed that:
- the bedsheets were not changed - full with hair,
- the WC was dirty,
- the pillow had dried blood stains on it,
- the floor was dirty.
Maybe they thought we would not notice those things as we were tired and staying there only overnight. Back from the trip the room was cleaner than when I saw it the first night but I heard some complaints from other guests from my group. And I had problems to fall asleep as some guest were very loud at the pool until 01:00 in the morning. However the airconditioning was also extremely loud...
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Elaria Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elaria Beach Hotel Nuweiba
- Domina Elaria Nuweiba Hotel