“Family Friendly”

Nuweiba Coral Resort
Ranked #1 of 15 Hotels in Nuweiba
Reviewed June 25, 2014

This resort has its own lengthy sandy beach and has immense and well maintained gardens. One can find peace and can relax. The staff were friendly and very helpfull. The room boy and the beach boy were very helpful too. The food was OK. I would be happy to stay in this place once again.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Ravi D

Reviewed June 19, 2014

great hotel, great location, excellent staff, best beach ever for relaxation it's the best, for couple it's the best no night life if you are seaking for it dinner and beach working hours need to increase

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Mohamed A
haythamShafik, Front Office Manager at Nuweiba Coral Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2014

Dear Valuable guest,

It is a pleasure to see that in general you were happy with the service you received during your stay with us. We have taken notes of your kind comments and will pass it on to all departments concerned.

For your kind information, your comments are of great importance to us, only through your comments, we aim to improve the level of services that our guests’ receive, and in today’s world this is essential.

Once again, I would like to thank you for the time spent to write to us and we really are looking forward to seeing and welcoming you back again to your second home.

Reviewed June 14, 2014

A very friendly staff willing to do whatever it takes to make the customer happy and satisfied. Starting from the managers to the newest employee are working as a one big family, and they treat you as one of the family.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ibrahim J
haythamShafik, Front Office Manager at Nuweiba Coral Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2014

Dear Valuable guest,

How always nice to receive positive comments from a very important guest like yourself, I am so happy and proud that we succeeded to meet your expectations and we managed to make your recent holiday as enjoyable as ever.

Reviewed May 1, 2014

I first stayed at this hotel in 2002, then it was a vibrant place with lots going on. I now stay there quite regularly on business, unfortunately it is the only large hotel in the area which offers a degree of security, but it would not be my choice if there was an alternative.
The hotel rooms are looking very tired and in need of decorating, the bathroom look dirty with mould growing around the shower area's, the sliding shower doors need maintenance as they do not operate correctly. Every room I have stayed in over the last few months have at least 3 light bulbs not working.
The restaurant food is not good, it's all self service buffet and there is no longer any alternative, as all of the other restaurants are closed. It's the same menu from week to week, and the salad bar is lacking any good quality items, I can't remember when they last had tomatoes! The staff in the restaurant only seem interested in serving the single Russian women , and seem to ignore most of the other clients unless you grab ones attention. The early sitting at dinner is a bun fight so it's best to avoid going early, but if you go later you have a job to find a clean table, that had bedn reset, and if you ask the staff they jyst point you to where the spare cutlery is and expect you to sit at a dirty table. They used to have a floor manager there that took you to a table that was set, but unfortunately no one seems to do this anymore.
The hotel is full of Russian guests on all inclusive deals and this is all the hotel now caters for now.
The dive center is no longer operating, and a lot of the other amenities are very run down. It's a shame that this hotel has gone down so much as the location for a sand and sea holiday are ideal.
I really would not recommend a stay at this hotel unless like me there is no alternative.

Room Tip: Try for one of the private bungalows, maybe they are in better condition
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
7  Thank leshark0
Ashrafyounis, Front Office Manager at Nuweiba Coral Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2014

Dear Valuable guest,

I would like to seize this opportunity to thank you very much for the time you spared to write your valuable comments regarding your recent stay at Hilton Nuweiba Coral Resort and the efforts you took to share your views with us.

For your kind information, your comments are of great importance to us, only through it, we can aim to improve the level of services that our guests receive, and in today’s world this is essential.

I am sorry the hotel experience was not up to your satisfaction. Therefore I have discussed all your respective comments into details with our management team. Who I can assure you, has taken the necessary measures to ensure that those comments are rectified.

Please rest assured that we take such comments seriously and follow them through in every case. It is always our intention to create the best possible environment for our guests’ satisfaction whilst on vacation.

Thank you once again for your feedback and I look forward to welcoming you once again at Hilton Nuweiba Coral Resort in the soonest future.

Reviewed April 21, 2014

Most beautiful place at Nuweiba, we really enjoyed the beach and the services, the sea was magical and the view of the mountains was amazing, incredible weather...it was a great holiday with great staff, I hope we can go back really soon.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank Mohamed M
Ashrafyounis, Front Office Manager at Nuweiba Coral Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2014

Dear Valuable guest

Reviewed April 20, 2014

I have stayed at this hotel 5 times over the years and I cannot find fault with it.

The location, with it's own private beach but away from the central, noisier tourist areas, is very relaxing. The rooms are large, clean and well fitted with either balconies or patio doors leading onto the manicured gardens. The bungalows truly are exceptional accommodation. The food in the three restaurants is very tasty with a wide selection always on offer.

The jewel in the crown of this hotel, though, is the staff. Ashraf and his team seem dedicated to nothing less than your 100% enjoyment of your holiday.

Room Tip: All the rooms are wonderful. Those on the floors above ground have superb views from the balcony. Th...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank DanWingrove
Ashrafyounis, Front Office Manager at Nuweiba Coral Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2014

Haytham Shafik
Reservations & Front Office In charge

Reviewed April 18, 2014

I'm an American living in Bahrain & I must say this was the best hotel experience I have ever had. The cost was fantastic with 3 full buffet meals per day & all the coffee & soft drinks we desired. The staff were excellent, the room & grounds immaculate. The beach is nice but lacks a good coral spot for snorkeling, which was what I wanted most. But really, a short boat trip away & we found a great spot.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Also consider these accommodations in or near Nuweiba
Nakhil Inn & Dream - Nuweiba
#13 of 22 in Taba
Bedouin Star
Bedouin Star
#19 of 42 in Nuweiba

Been to Nuweiba Coral Resort? Share your experiences!