Nuweiba Coral Resort
  • Beachfront
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsbeach barlion fishpastawonderful beachhilton hotelricesharm elsandy beachpierdiscoholidaydivingwaitersegyptgardenersseachefs
Reviewed October 28, 2013

The hotel was more than convinient, good stay, good food, clean rooms and nice service. The beach is awesome and the water activities on the beach are great fun.

the animation shows are very interesting and interactive.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank omartawfik
Ashrafyounis, Senior Reception at Nuweiba Coral Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2013

Dear MR Tawfik .How always nice to receive positive comments from a very important guest like yourself, I am so happy and proud that we succeeded to meet your expectations and we managed to make your recent holiday as enjoyable as ever. It is a pleasure to see that in general you were happy with the service you received during your stay with us. We have taken notes of your kind comments and will pass it on to all departments concerned. For your kind information, your comments are of great importance to us, only through your comments, we aim to improve the level of services that our guests’ receive, and in today’s world this is essential. Once again, I would like to thank you for the time spent to write to us and we really are looking forward to seeing and welcoming you back again to your second home. Yours sincerely, Mohamed Elghamry

Reviewed October 22, 2013

this is my 5 time at this hotel every thing very wiill from your first minut you get great feeling
the workers in different places at the hotel are veryyyy nice/
the food very teasty and fresh.
i hope to see the pizza restu open in the next visit.
my kids ask me to travel back soon to this hotel/
the sea-pool very clean and nice

the room very big,clean,nice

spicial thanks to MR HOSAM I(manger) evry day talk to us withe big smile
to be sure that every thing is going good at the hotel

hilton please add the number of the worker at your hotel

your lovely worker (AlAA (beach)-wor very hard

hilton nuweida did our holidy anice memory

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank ali d
Ashrafyounis, Senior Reception Hilton Nuweiba at Nuweiba Coral Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2013

Mohamed Elghamry

Reviewed October 2, 2013

My partner and I weren't quite sure what to expect as we had never been to Egypt before, but Wow!! We had such an amazing time and were looked after so well we wished we had stayed another week.
The waiting staff were so friendly and genuinely wanted to help make our holiday something special, the guys that cleaned the rooms always looked happy and strived to make you as comfortable as possible.
Food in the restaurant was different each night with the option of having something from the outside grill made it even more varied. There was also a snack place off the beach where we ate at lunch most days as hey do great pizzas!
The beach was beautiful and we spent the majority of our time wading out to the reefs to admire the coral life.
This was the most relaxing holiday we had ever been on and would highly recommend staying here. We will return!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Kayleigh E
Ashrafyounis, Front Office Manager at Nuweiba Coral Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2013

Mostafa Mohsen

Reviewed September 7, 2013

Booked this week off to spend with my daughter. The hotel was very quiet and the staff were finding it difficult to find things to do but as always they were all perfectly charming and couldn't do enough for us. This place whether it is busy as it was in April or quiet as it was this time I still don't believe for me there is a ore beautiful and friendly place to spend a holiday.
I can't comment truthfully on the food, I have mine cooked for me due to food allergies so it is usually chicken and veg for me but that's fine, I don't go for the food.
Missed many of my usually friends this time as they were having their vacations but it was still a lovely,truly relaxing week. Will be back again in October for a couple more weeks.
If you love the place, please keep going, if you haven't been before and you just want to chill out and have a quiet holiday then try it.

Room Tip: If you are able try to get the ground floor, you may have to pay a little extra for it but its just lovely looking out over the gardens. If its the view you're after then go to the top, it's breathtaking. Massage room is a must if you can, they are the best I've ever had. If you can tolerate the A/C being off at night it does make it quieter. Difficult if you go with someone that puts it back on when they think you're asleep!
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Jayne-LM
Ashrafyounis, Manager at Nuweiba Coral Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2013

Dear Ms. Jayne

Mostafa Mohsen
For

Reviewed September 1, 2013

We arrived on the 18 th of August for a two week stay here. We did have to stay in Sharm overnight before travelling on to Nuweiba.
The hotel is in a wonderful beach side location. The site is flat and everything is within walking distance, gardens are simply beautiful.
Due to lack of customers many facilities are not open....at one point there were only five of us in the entire hotel. We were wonderfully well looked after, and as we don't look for discos etc were more than content with quiet evenings and local entertainment.

Food was well cooked, and staff really tried their best for us, producing a wonderful a la carte meal for my son's 26 birthday plus hand decorated cake. Everyone kept apologising for how quiet it was, but we relished the time to do what we wanted, relax, unwind and spend time together.

Samy, the restaurant manager, was highly entertaining and could not do enough for us. In fact, all the staff were extremely friendly and attentive.

Although not operating at full capacity because of the current situation our stay was everything we could have hoped for. We have taken many fond memories of our first visit to Nuweiba, and it won't be our last!!!!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank FiCar
Ashrafyounis, Assistant front Office manager at Nuweiba Coral Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2013