“9th trip to see these guys. Need I say more?”

Emperor Divers Nuweiba - Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Flexibility is the name of the game here. Set in a peaceful and unspoiled setting at the Hilton Coral Resort, Emperor Nuweiba is a great place for families as 'diving parents' have the choice of morning or afternoon dives on our house reef, Abou Lou Lou. This house reef is rumoured to be one of the best in the Red Sea making this a great choice for underwater photographers too. Our shore diving is ideal for snorkellers and learners with fascinating fish life in almost swimming-pool-like conditions and, as a PADI Five Star Resort Centre, Instructor Development Centre and BSAC Travel Partner, there is a range of diving courses or try a a free try dive so you know what to expect before you buy!Free transfers are provided from all hotels in the resort. Full details here.Nuweiba is the 'Indiana Jones' of diving, allowing the more adventurous diver to explore by camel the secrets of the Sinai within the National Park - or to marvel at the beauty of Dahab with its Canyon and Blue Hole. All in all this is a great location for both learners and experienced divers with day diving, day trips, learning to dive or taking your diving further with our welcoming, friendly team of dive guides.
Reviewed September 26, 2011

Well yes I think maybe I should say more.

I have been visiting Chris and the team since Nov 2006, and I just keep going back.

In 2006 I was a mere PADI Adventure Diver, but because of the excellent team and the wide range of things on offer I am now a Rescue Diver. Well on my way to getting my Dive Master card.

The dive sites are all fantastic, and the staff just cannot do enough for you. During my recent course (I got home 2 hours ago), one of the staff played the part of "victim" all day, the poor girl was shivering after spending all day in the water and not moving around too much. I think we saved her about 9/10 times in total. Thank you Katherin!

Would I go back? Damn right I would. Infact I am hoping to go back in 6 months time for trip number 10!!

Chris, you have one heck of a team there my friend :-)

1  Thank Swindon_Guy

Reviewed May 23, 2011

Spent a week at the adjoining Hilton Nuweiba my wife and i came for the shore diving and to practice our underwater photography and were not disappointed. We dived twice a day and three on one day and only went to other nearby dive sites twice as the house reef is ideal for what we wanted. After an orientation dive as a qualified buddy pair we could dive when we wanted but centre staff are particularly good at finding stuff and guiding had been included within our six day package but sometimes its just nice to dive as a pair. The house reef starts from about six metres to 21 metres and has lots of small coral heads (not sure how good this would be for snorklers), The reef has great life with some unusual stuff Frog fish, robust pipe fish. lots lion fish and a variety of eels so good photo subjects. We liked the centre staff and their approach so much we decided to do three courses during the week. We had over 300 dives each but still learnt some useful stuff on the Peak Performance Bouyancy which helped my air consumption and understanding of kit configuration and i recommend the coral conservation survey and clean up dives they do on sundays it is different and great fun. That was what really impressed me about the centre overall they made diving and learning fun everything was done at a relaxed pace normally a dive before and after lunch but willing to work around you. They also offer trips further away to dahab and other sites and will do night dives but we had more than enough to keep us happy. The small number of other divers we met whilst there were return divers and i have a friend who spoke highly of it i now understand why and we will be likely to return. i was just warm enough in 3mm but instructors and other divers were using 5 or more also take mosquito spray. The Hilton hotel appeared to be a quiet resort very relaxing with nice beach and garden. Delivered what we wanted stress free fun diving and a chance to learn some more about our diving environment and practice our photography. Particular thanks to our instructors Tarkan and Kathrin.

2  Thank mkdon5
Reviewed April 13, 2011

We spent 6 lovely days diving with Emperor Divers. Our group of 8 divers all found the service we got really good. The various levels of experience were catered for from total beginner to fairly experienced. The dive guides were well qualified and a good bunch to be with. They are flexible and often gave us the opportunity to either have our 2nd dive ASAP after the 1st allowing a bit of sunbathing time in the afternoon or with a good break taking the 2nd dive much later. This was our second trip and are already thinking of going again not only for the very convenient on-site dive centre but for the excellent Hilton Hotel.

3  Thank tina_larkins
Reviewed February 2, 2010

Just back from a fantastic holiday in Nuwieba Hilton Hotel and would like to say a big thank you to all the Emporer dive team ( Noeleen, Ute, Jim and Chris ). I was looked after really well and had some great dives especially the sinker which is spot on " as long as a Barracuda does'nt take a fancy to you". My son Alex ( 9 years old ) did a pool bubble maker session and really enjoyed it "a great taster session for young children" he can't wait untill he is 10 years old to dive properly. Can't recommend Emporer highly enough definitely a safe and well run dive centre.

Regards to all at Nuwieba,