Don't know where to start. Not 5* by any means, drinks undrinkable, food inedible, staff to quote "hotel caters for the Russian tourists not anybody else". There is not any "service". Worst holiday ever.
As many do, I ignored the bad reviews, in this case please don't.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Serenity Makadi Beach is located on the west banks of the Red Sea, built in Moroccan style. Opened in January 2007, this spacious five Stars Resort spans a total of 400,000 sq. meters, surrounded by large gardens, it is located directly on the Red Sea situated on its own wide beach 320m, offering spectacular views over the turquoise water and an amazing experience of a luxury life style, combined with the warmth of true Egyptian hospitality. The rooms are divided into five wings 17 clusters of 2-3 floors. You can simply relax on the hotel's beach or one of the spectacular 5 swimming pools. The resort has every possible feature to make your stay enjoyable by offering a wide range of safari and diving trips. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Orbitz and HotelQuickly so you can book your Serenity Makadi Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Serenity Makadi Heights Hotel Makadi Bay
- Serenity Makadi Heights Bay