3,399 results
All reviews water park swim up room liquid bar rooftop pool aqua viva amaraya restaurant animation team all ages kids club main restaurant shuttle bus to the beach adult pool amazing hotel couldn't do enough great holiday towel art special thanks
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed here for 7 days with my 3yr wife and parents in an adjoining room. From beginning to end there is very little to nothing to grumble about. The bus to the resort takes around 30 mins which is perfect after a long flight.

After 25 mins you enter a high security village which will be your life for the duration of your holiday.

Reception and luggage all very organised and getting to your room doesn't take long. They will have a late dinner ready for you as a taste of things to come. Through out the holiday there was varied foods each day and you will find something you enjoy. I tend to find a waiter I liked over the days and sat in his area each morning and for dinner. For lunch we began to eat at the 3 snack bars where you have pizza, burgers, kebabs, fries etc. A nice change from the dining rooms.

Book your a la carte meal asap. You have a choice of 10 restaurants but they book up quickly. We ate in Paprika which is on the resort and had Egyption food which was great.

For my 3yr old we couldn't have asked for more. Lots of safe pools, life guards everywhere and staff who really make you feel comfortable. She couldn't get enough of the children's water park. There are 4 in total ranging from toddler park to slightly older to man size frightening rides.

She made lots of friends from Holland Germany and so on with a kids club each day to give the parents a 2hr break. The staff in the club's love children and you can be assured they are in safe hands.

The exchange rate is better in egypt and you can change money in the shop on the hill. Over 7 days I spent around £60 in tips which is more than you need to. I was tipping 20 Egypt pounds to staff which I was told is a good tip, and 50 for the odd occassion. Tip or no tip you will get first class service and once you are in the resort there is no pressure to tip.

Over all I think we were in the best hotel for location. The beach is 5 mins away or about £4 in a taxi. Being on the aqua park was a touch. Stroll up to the rides and back for drinks easily without being far from your room. The village with the majority of hotels don't have much to offer unless there is an event which seemed to be 1 every two weeks.

I am pretty sure we will go again. Every night there was a show for my kid and she was treated like a princess, couldn't be happier.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family
7  Thank Said A
Emad S, General Manager at Jaz Aquaviva, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Said,

Thank you for giving us feedback on your stay in our house. We are pleased to read that we have succeeded in providing you with an all-round well-being holiday and you could relax.
Many thanks for the very nice comments to our hotel.
We will continue to strive to maintain and improve our standard. The entire team would be delighted to welcome you back to Jaz Aquaviva.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Having got home from Egypt yesterday, we already wish we was back there. Amazing weather, amazing place and amazing people. The Jaz aquaviva surpassed our expectations and we will definitely be going back there next year

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

If you are looking for a good holiday look no further. The only thing I would say if you have children good is a bit samey. The staff are one of the most friendliest people I have know especially a man called Ramadan this man could not do enough for you.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family

Dear Tracier,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Just what we needed. The staff were helpful and friendly especially in the Adult pool area. Cannot do enough for you and will look after your needs. The Italian A la carte could have been a lot better and we had an upset stomach for two days after

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I didn’t know what to expect on this stay in jazz aqauaviva and as it was our first visit to Egypt. After reading mixed reviews I was very sceptical. I had nothing to worry about. We had a lovely time in the resort, staff friendly hotel grounds was beautiful. These where the negatives , on my own experience rooms was more 3/4 star need to update and for a 5 star the sheets was terrible like very bitty ( not Egyptian cotton lol ) which was really rough on your skin. No iron/ board was in my room or other rooms .
Had to chase the cleaner every day to top up a coffee tray with milkmaid or sugar.

The restaurant definitely needs re planning too small for the number off people going to eat. Never any tables ready to sit down , always waiting for staff to get us a table and set it . And I have never been to a 5 star resort were you have to que up in lines for food, so when you do get your serving off meat or what ever, your off to the next que . So when you do get to sit and eat your food is cold after waiting in the ques . Really disappointed and definitely destroyed our whole experience when meal times came . Entering in the evening was ok and but never any seating. Beach was always packed.

But as a family we had a lovely time and made the most off the whole experience. No one ever got ill which was a blessing after hearing terrible stories about people getting ill before we went on our trip. Tui was not good looking after you and no one turned up for our first meeting. We had a boat trip which was not worth the money. Would I go back ? Sorry no . But that’s just me . But I think for families it’s a good resort with the slides and the number off pools was great. So my opinion is this hotel resort should be rated 3/4 star but the outside grounds is beautiful and definitely a 5 star .

Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family
3  Thank laura3uk2002

Dear Laura.
Sunny greetings from Jaz Aquaviva.
We would like to thank you for your Feedback. Please accept our personal apologies if some aspects did not correspond with your holiday. During your stay we was in regular contact with all the guests in house. As we were working constantly on improving our services to meet and exceed our guests' expectations.
We wish you all the best.
Best regards Jaz Aquaviva Team