Gamila Stable Club Horse and Camel Riding
Xmas trip 2019 upcoming

Reviewed August 31, 2019
Helen L
via mobile
Wonderful experience horsebackriding with Gamila Stable (for the first time after 18 years!) 😄

Reviewed May 26, 2019

32 Reviews
from $25.00
from $66.27
More Info
All reviews experienced riders horses desert guys photos gallop speedy guide sea egypt hurghada
Selected filters
Reviewed August 31, 2019 via mobile

Helpful reviews I want to take up with my husband 2 hour trek horseback I don't ride but starting lessons UK so have basic knowledge before Egypt holiday, still nervous hope I can get quiet horse

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed May 26, 2019 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend had a really nice time horsebackriding through the desert of Hurghada with Gamila Stable.

The horses looked good and healthy and they also listened very well.(Thea is the prettiest and sweetest one!) You could notice that the horses had a good bond with the guys from Gamila Stable.

For my boyfriend it was his first time on the back of a horse.. first a bit scary and after a while he really enjoyed it! I rediscovered my love for horses and horsebackriding!

Date of experience: May 2019
1  Thank 1807Korian
redseaadvisor, Public Relations Manager at Gamila Stable Club Horse and Camel Riding, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2019

Dear Value Guest.
Thanks for your trust and for choosing us to be your trip organizer in Egypt,
I appreciate your positive feedback about our trips and for giving us a perfect rating.
I’m happy that you enjoyed your trips with us and I’m looking forward to having you again as a guest on our trips.

Regards

Reviewed February 27, 2019

I didn't do the riding myself (no good at that sort of thing) but my daughter and son's girlfriend did a sunset ride and absolutely loved it. During a gallop my daughter did get unseated (and then straight back on as she does) and the staff were great when it happened and checked if she needed first aid, a doctor etc which is way better than some of the stables she's been to in the UK. They cater for all abilities so you don't have to gallop if you don't want to, a walk, trot or canter is fine too.
Thanks for a great ride.

Date of experience: February 2019
1  Thank Anthony J
redseaadvisor, Public Relations Manager at Gamila Stable Club Horse and Camel Riding, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2019

Dear Value Guest.
Thanks for your trust and for choosing us to be your trip organizer in Egypt,

Regards

Reviewed December 29, 2018 via mobile

Nice riding with horses. Did not do it by myself but other family members did. Basic stuff, nothing extra nothing big but makes it purpose.

Date of experience: December 2018
1  Thank 250pasir
JaserShams, General Manager at Gamila Stable Club Horse and Camel Riding, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2019

Dear Value Guest. Thanks for your trust and for choosing us to be your trip organizer in Egypt,

Jaser Shams
Regional Director & Owner

Reviewed November 21, 2018 via mobile

We arrived at the stables..straight to it..out riding camels in the desert for 3 hours...all the way to the Red Sea..great pictures...great trip...I’d recommend it..

Date of experience: November 2018