Stay of 7 nights is too little compared to what you give Egypt. If you choose this destination is best to take advantage of your time here to see as many of the country's touristic beauties.
If you choose to stay during your stay in resort you stay with great impressions, but you do not have any clue about the real Egypt, just a few miles away. Because the differences are huge, if not shocking!
The resort Hurghada most hotels are 4 and 5 stars but not all offer conditions necessary classifications. We chose this 5 star AI system, following a recommendation from the agency.
The hotel is gorgeous ... Many flowers, the pool is huge, clean, impeccable service and direct exit to the Red Sea.
Food is served in buffet Swedish system ... not very delicious ... you get the usual grilled meat or roasted, whole or chopped, predominantly lamb and chicken ... eggplant, mashed ... white cheese, cabbage, cauliflower and potatoes are commonly used in bucataira Egyptian, rice is a universal constant and even serve breakfast. Desserts are spectacular, you can look even tasteless, so you better than eating fresh fruit fillings unsweetened dough.
I recommend drinks are beer, gin and tea.
Hookah is great honor in Egypt ... highly recommend them
Currency: best buck, but you can go and euro, accept any. We had euro and I changed there at hotel in Egyptian pounds.
Do not buy anything without negotiating the blood and is preferable to not take souvenirs from the hotel but the bazaar Hurghada or airport where fixed prices. You will be surprised to find that you gave 10 to 20 times the price, buyers resort.
Retailers are very persistent ... just shoot you.
With two trips I had the opportunity to cross some bazaars where merchants have become very violent.
Egypt is beautiful and must be seen with your own eyes ..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Egypt's spectacular Red Sea coast, TIA Height's large resort is ideally situated on a stretch of sandy beach in Makadi Bay. The hotel faces the magical waters of Egypt's Red Sea, nestled between desert dunes and breathtaking mountain ranges. The bay provides a superb location for scuba-diving and snorkeling. Built over 250,000 square metres (in a total surrounding area of one million square metres of land), this five star resort boasts an international standard Aqua Park, a 6,400 square metre swimming pool that is considered the largest pool in the Middle East. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Tia Heights Makadi Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tia Heights Makadi Hotel Makadi Bay
- Hurghada Le Meridien
- Meridien Makadi Bay
- Le Meridien Makadi Bay Hurghada