“Good hotel”

Tia Heights Makadi Bay
Ranked #23 of 30 Hotels in Makadi Bay
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Stay of 7 nights is too little compared to what you give Egypt. If you choose this destination is best to take advantage of your time here to see as many of the country's touristic beauties.

If you choose to stay during your stay in resort you stay with great impressions, but you do not have any clue about the real Egypt, just a few miles away. Because the differences are huge, if not shocking!

The resort Hurghada most hotels are 4 and 5 stars but not all offer conditions necessary classifications. We chose this 5 star AI system, following a recommendation from the agency.

The hotel is gorgeous ... Many flowers, the pool is huge, clean, impeccable service and direct exit to the Red Sea.

Food is served in buffet Swedish system ... not very delicious ... you get the usual grilled meat or roasted, whole or chopped, predominantly lamb and chicken ... eggplant, mashed ... white cheese, cabbage, cauliflower and potatoes are commonly used in bucataira Egyptian, rice is a universal constant and even serve breakfast. Desserts are spectacular, you can look even tasteless, so you better than eating fresh fruit fillings unsweetened dough.

I recommend drinks are beer, gin and tea.

Hookah is great honor in Egypt ... highly recommend them

Currency: best buck, but you can go and euro, accept any. We had euro and I changed there at hotel in Egyptian pounds.

Do not buy anything without negotiating the blood and is preferable to not take souvenirs from the hotel but the bazaar Hurghada or airport where fixed prices. You will be surprised to find that you gave 10 to 20 times the price, buyers resort.

Retailers are very persistent ... just shoot you.

With two trips I had the opportunity to cross some bazaars where merchants have become very violent.

Egypt is beautiful and must be seen with your own eyes ..

Room Tip: rooms in the main building have a good view
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Write a ReviewReviews (1,877)

Reviewed February 26, 2013

I was amazed from the welcome reception from the staff and the nice good looking lobby with a lot of pharaohs , all the smiles around me went out . The swimming pool was too big for my kid and myself ,sea view was extremely nice , specially during the sunrise and the night when the lights are on , at night I saw a lot of parties and fun , during my stay I felt like home from the nice smiles and the welcome , the rooms are big and specially the view ,they have a lot of garden and a lot playgrounds for the children and nice disco tech with a lot of shows and programs . In the morning I went to the safari on beach buggies and another day in the aqua park was amazing specially for the children and the big guys also . Food was excellent ,I have a lot of words to say but I can't express how extremely good was it , I will be back back back again everytime I can do this. No need to go out of the hotel. At the end the staff was very nice with me and wish me good returning home and they asked me to come back again which I will do always because I felt home

2  Thank Ashraf-hazem
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Amazing hotel with perfect amenities and everything there is just good ,I went there with my girlfriend for 10 days and I enjoyed the time there and specially food is amazing ,they have a lot of varities and a lot of activities, so I think I'm going to visit this hotel again , really I didn't know that there is hotel like this in Egypt.the hotel is not crowded and there is space for all the people

Reviewed February 26, 2013

I spent amazing time in this hotel on februray , I just came back 5 days ago , it is really lovely hotel, the buildings are really amazing, rooms are so clean and the staff is really friendly. There are so many russians but it was amazing and I enjoyed my time with my friends .special thanks to the general manager and the main chef.

1  Thank ahmedhassan92
Reviewed February 26, 2013

This hotel is so good , the rooms are just amazing and the food is delicious ,, animation team is so good and makes you having fun all the time , I was shocked when I saw the pool as I knew it Is the largest in the middle east ,I would go again and again ,, people you are going to miss your chance if you didn't go to this hotel

Reviewed February 26, 2013

Very beautiful hotel, with large garden, lagoons and swimming pools (one of them indoor). Several very nice restaurants, nice food. Bars, comfortable and well equipped rooms. A big shopping area, including pharmacy. Great sandy beach with styled beds and umbrellas, crystal waters , small but „life“ and colorfull coral reefs not far from the cost. A lot of sportive activities – the biggest hotel aquapark I have ever seen, minigolf..Great staff – very polite, speaking several languages, professional animation team. My personal thanks to Mr.Hesham Dawoud, General Manager, who was daily monitoring the area, talking to the clients, very interested in their opinion. Simply say – you can find there all you need for spending unforgettable holidays.
Irena , Czech Republic

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Irena-CzechRepublic
Reviewed February 26, 2013

I had unforgottable experience at the hotel . It creats for me an opportunity to have more memories for mr . The extraordinary comfort i felt helped me to enjoy my company with my friends there . Another strong point to add the extremely helpful animation team , also the wonderful shows offered there were fun-tastic . The hotel offered us the high quality of service with very warm welcome there.