Had a great time, beautiful surroundings very clean hotel. Only two concerns owners family runs a muck on a quad bike on the path ways which is very worrying as he is young a dangerous and has no regard for little ones running around. Staff are afraid to do anything because of who the boy is, this goes on til late at night so the noise and the pedestrian ways are something to be careful of. Food was nice plenty of it but cold to warm only .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Egypt's spectacular Red Sea coast, TIA Height's large resort is ideally situated on a stretch of sandy beach in Makadi Bay. The hotel faces the magical waters of Egypt's Red Sea, nestled between desert dunes and breathtaking mountain ranges. The bay provides a superb location for scuba-diving and snorkeling. Built over 250,000 square metres (in a total surrounding area of one million square metres of land), this five star resort boasts an international standard Aqua Park, a 6,400 square metre swimming pool that is considered the largest pool in the Middle East. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Cancelon, Otel, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Tia Heights Makadi Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tia Heights Makadi Hotel Makadi Bay
- Hurghada Le Meridien
- Meridien Makadi Bay
- Le Meridien Makadi Bay Hurghada