We with my family were in Iberotel May 2014. Everything was good. We are liked this hotel so much, landscape, sea. Beach and swimming-pool all the time clean. Food in restaurant very tasty. Personal very polite. We want say thanks for housekeeping Mahmud, who prepare our room every day. Everything can be ok, if not one BUT.............its ENTERTAINMENT. In this hotel no ANIMATION. There are , BUT not for level this hotel. In this hotel 2 group of "animation". Tui and Global entertainment. All this 2 not professional.before when i was in holiday i liked to do aquaerobic, streching.....but not in this hotel...in this hotel no one from"animation" CANT do normal aquaerobicn and streching. Also i think its not professional when personal quarrel all the time in amphitheater., in swimming pool... (i speak now about "animation) and smoke cigarette also in amphitheater place during in the work time (on ex. when must be aquaerobic, because this aquaerobic all the time was late)all this we saw when we was walk near amphitheater during in the day..its look not good.All this can give the bad outlook of the hotel. And nobody from Global Entertainment team speak Deutsch.When we met one time one from this team...he spoke with us not good and doesn't help to us.....like we are rubbish. The Management of hotel must care more for part of entertainment. but anyway me and my family want say Thank you for Good hotel . And i think all this minus will change to plus. And after we will see we will come back to this hotel or not.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As a five-star, all-inclusive resort in Egypt’s flourishing Madinat Makadi area, Jaz Makadi Oasis Resort truly is a holiday oasis of comfort and tranquility. Guests enjoy access to a private beach, bathe in the Red Sea and can arrange exciting activities including scuba diving and windsurfing. It’s even possible to organize excursions into the desert and mountain, home to Bedouin villages, oases and ancient ruins. Jaz Makadi Oasis Resort is the single largest resort in the Madinat Makadi complex, but it still provides personalized service for guests. This is due, in part, to the breadth of facilities available across the complex, allowing individual resorts to focus more on their guests and less on the upkeep of a single, all-inclusive resort property. The result is an intimate and luxurious holiday underpinned by a vast collection of facilities and services. Exceptional facilities are a shining example of what the Madinat Makadi resort complex does right. Jaz Makadi Oasis Resort offers a host of facilities, including 24-hour front desk services, unlimited internet access during the stay in public areas, laundry service and a shuttle bus to and from Hurghada city centre both at an extra charge. There are gift and souvenir shops located right on hotel grounds, with more in the surrounding area. Families with children will find plenty to excite children, including the action-packed Kids’ Club. Finally, the leisure facilities at Madinat Makadi are second to none, with a wide range of land- and water-based sports catered for. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Jaz Makadi Oasis Resort and Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberotel Makadi Oasis & Family Hotel Makadi Bay
- Iberotel Makadi Oasis And Family Resort
- Iberotel Makadi Oasis Family Resort