“Excellent Staff and Customer Service”

Comfort Suites at Woodbridge
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Avenel
Reviewed January 17, 2011

Front Desk Associate at Checkin was courteous and Professional. Shuttle Driver took us to the train station and back. Rooms were cleaned daily. Would definitely stay here again when coming to NJ.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
woodbridgesuites, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites at Woodbridge, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2011

Thank you for your kind words about our staff and our hotel. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback about the Hotel/Staff and the service we provide. It is our pleasure to serve every guests with excellent service with a warm welcome and smile in every Department. We are still looking to make great changes for our hotel and for our guests and we do hope to service you again in the near future.

Again, thank you for your candid comments.

Reviewed January 3, 2011

I had a very good customer service when I came in the Hotel and the Rep was very nice and Friendly.I believe her name was Donna, who work the third shift from 12-8 am.
She was very polite.I would recommend friends and family there.

Thanks
Anthony B

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple

Dear Valued guest..Thank you very much for your candid comments. My staff and I appreciate you taking the time to let us know and other potential guests about wonderful your stay with us.

We value your opinion and I am excited to know that one of our Front Desk staff displayed exceptional service and we will pass on the kind words to her. We hope to see you in the near future whenever you are in our area.

Again, thank you and see you soon.

Reviewed December 9, 2010

The room was clean and very comfortable.Breakfast - probably the best complimentary breakfast I'd ever had.The staff is incredible from the housekeeping department f to front office agents. I WOULD HAPPILY RECOMMEND THIS HOTEL.NICER THAN MANY HIGHER RATED HOTEL CHAINES.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled on business
woodbridgesuites, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites at Woodbridge, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2011

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for your kind words. We really appreciate your candid comments and we are very happy that you were pleased with our hotel from the room condition to our Breakfast amenities.

We strive to provide excellent service with a warm smile and consistency to ensure every guests is satisfied.

We hope to see you in the near furture and again,

Reviewed December 5, 2010

The Comfort Suites in Avenel, NJ is a pretty nice hotel. The staff is great, although the location was not easy to find due to NJ and their U-Turns.

My check in process was great and the night Manager was professional and pleasant. I enjoyed my stay even though it was for 1 night, my room was huge and the beds are very comfortable. They are due for a lobby renovation and I will be back whenever in the Rahway are for business.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business

Dear valued guest,

We are all pleased with your candid comments about our hotel and your recent stay with us. We thank you for taking the time to respond. Your response is very valuable to us and we will continue to deliver "Great" service.

Again, thank you and see you in the near future.

Reviewed December 4, 2010

My stay @ The Comfort Suites Avenel was very nice. From the complimentary shuttle to the staff. I got to the hotel and checked in and the front desk agent was very nice. i arrived late and she took the time to explain the features of the hotel and answered questions that I have. I took advantage of the complimentary shuttle to the local nearby mall.

Their continental breakfast was real good and I even took advantage of their bar the next night. Comfortable beds and love their rooms. I know if any in that area again when visiting family in Roselle, NJ I will stay there.
Great stay

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed December 2, 2010

My friend and I were heading into a company holiday party in NYC and wanted a place to stay near the Turnpike (and train station) so we could get a headstart towards the PHL airport. My friend made the reservation through his Choice Platinum program, so we got a good rate and rooms on the seventh floor.

We checked in, and Camille at the front desk, and got us settled in a very friendly manner. She gave us a train schedule... and got us on the shuttle in time to catch an early train at the nearby train station.

The property isn't in a location that's very scenic... unless you consider the Rahway State prison scenic (unique, yes).

I don't ask for much more when I travel... as it met our location and value needs... and the service was perfect.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with friends

Dear valued guest...Again, thank you for your kind and warm compliments.
I am pleased that you and your colleague enjoyed your stay with us and it was our pleasure to serve you.

Best regards,
Front Office Manager

Reviewed February 13, 2010

I come to this area many times and this is by far the best hotel i have come across. The service was excellent. i had arrived late on my flight and the girl at the front desk arranged for me to have some food when all the restaurants were closed. The lobby is very well put together and room was spotless. I would reccomend this hotel to anyone visiting this area

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Avenel
Holiday Inn Express Woodbridge
Holiday Inn Carteret - Rahway
Watt Hotel
Watt Hotel
#3 of 5 in Rahway

Been to Comfort Suites at Woodbridge? Share your experiences!