“Monique'e S Phenominal Service”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Woodbridge
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Avenel
Reviewed April 2, 2014

My family and I frequent the Fairfield Inn of Woodbridge and every time we arrive and Daphne is working, she goes above and beyond her duties to assist us and to ensure us that whatever we need just call and she will do her best to assist us. She always make certain that our check in/out process goes as smoothly as possible. The rooms are always clean and housekeeping is always on point. I honestly prefer to stay at the Fairfield Inn over any other hotel brand, simply because the staff here is awesome!

There are newer reviews for Fairfield Inn & Suites Woodbridge

Reviewed March 31, 2014

We stay in Fairfield Inns and Courtyard Inns often, and it is our favorite chain. Although the service and cleanliness was fantastic at this location, the room was not up to par with others in the industry. Our biggest complaint was that the beds were so low that we felt like we were sleeping on the ground...I don't know if they were missing a baseboard or part of the mattress or what, but if I was disabled or had knee or back issues, getting up from the bed would have been a problem. In this day and age of higher beds and pillowtop mattresses, I was very surprised to see this-especially since they looked so different from most other Fairfield beds that I have slept in. Even the nightstand was low...There was also no bedside chair, just the desk, so felt like I had to put a lot of things on the floor, etc....just a very cramped and odd setup to the room...

The breakfast was crowded but the food was good and replenished quickly. The pool was very small, but the water was comfortable and the pool area was clean. The location of this hotel was very convenient to the highway, but not too much around it and practically on top of the hotel next door on one side and a junkyard on the other.

Due to the room being uncomfortable for the price we paid, we would probably stay elsewhere the next time that we are in the area...

1  Thank lovethebeach123
loubna s, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Woodbridge, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing Fairfield inn & Suites by Marriott your home away from home. I would like to apology that your stay was unsatisfactory at this location. At Fairfield we strive to give the best service we can to meet our guest expectations. I hope this experience does not alter your impression about Marriott.

Reviewed March 27, 2014

We spent 1 night here before going into Manhattan. Check-in and out were efficient, the room was clean and had all of the essentials, and the breakfast was adequate. It was close (about 10 minutes) to the MetroPark train station, which was what we were looking for.

Reviewed March 26, 2014

During my recent staff I had a great experience with the staff especially Dauphne. She was extremely informative and helpful as she went above and beyond to make sure that our stay was pleasurable. I checked in on Friday night and was suppose to leave on Sunday but do to the great service we stayed an additional night. I would like to thank Dauphne and the great staff at Woodbridge.

Reviewed March 25, 2014

At my recent stay I received such a warm welcome at the front desk. The staff started off my experience on an excellent note. I traveled from long Island and they made me feel right at home instantly. The hotel and room were very well kept. The next time I am in the area I will definitely use this hotel. Kudos to Daphne and Janai for delivering a wonderful experience.

Thanks,
Justin Rosario

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed March 20, 2014 via mobile

This place is nice inside and staff is great. Breakfast includes good variety of fruit as well as eggs. I would say though that the lot adjacent is a junk yard and not very nice to look at. If that doesn't bother you then this place is great.

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed March 15, 2014

I have come to this property on many occasions! It has many nice rooms and suites. The breakfast is ok and out of stock items are quickly brought out from the back room. The pool and jacuzzi are both of nice size and help relieve any stress you might have! The check-in personnel (Friday) go the extra yard for their guests! WTG Jerren and thanks! :)

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Avenel
Comfort Suites at Woodbridge
Hampton Inn Linden
Hampton Inn Linden
#1 of 4 in Linden
Renaissance Woodbridge Hotel

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Woodbridge? Share your experiences!