Open today: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Undersea Adventures diving center tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Undersea Adventures diving center
from $28.90
More Info
from $69.30
More Info
All reviews desert rose diving center daily boat trips bubble maker friendly and professional staff open water certificate big thanks padi course nice dive booked days special thanks beautiful corals great days hurghada area nice food special mention boat crew
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We went on a day boat trip where Emad took us on 2 dives. We had a wonderful time on both, saw lots of fish and beautiful corals.

Date of experience: November 2018
MostafaEid, Owner at Undersea Adventures diving center, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Very Glad you enjoyed the beauty of the Red sea.

hope to see you again:)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Very good service, fun diving, beautiful corals and everything you can imagine. I suggest you to definitely try it, the instructors are very helpful and friendly! You won’t regret it!

Date of experience: November 2018

thank you so much :) that is lovely words :)

hope to see you again

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Both my friend and I wanted to try scuba diving but was afraid but got to say all the instructors on the boat gave 1st class service putting us at ease and were very patient and gave us great encouragement so we could fulfil our wish of achieving this they are very safety conscious couldn't fault any of the trip diving great food great the whole trip was well worth while and would deffinatly do it again cheer guys for today your all brilliant.

Date of experience: November 2018

That so sweet of you , many thanks for the lovely words , and really hope to see you again .

you are always welcome

Reviewed November 2, 2018 via mobile

We’ve visisted Hurgada for the 1st time and luckily undersea adventures was on our list, the whole group had an amazing experience as daily divers or snorklers. The team is extra friendly and cery professional, they know all the best diving sites and every dive was a true joy. I’ve optainted my open water certificate there and i can’t recommend it enough for high saftey standards and excelent guest treatment.

Date of experience: May 2018
MostafaEid, Owner at Undersea Adventures diving center, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2018

It was our pleasure , thank you so much for the lovely words , it motivate us to go forward .

Thank you AGAIN , THIS IS YOUR 2ND HOME , ALWAYS WELCOME

Reviewed November 2, 2018 via mobile

Definately the best part of the holiday , staff are very friendly and the prices are very reasonable. My diving instructor was very helpful and reassuring whilst completing my diving courses, diving sites varied each day and managed to get inches away from dolphins whilst on the dolphin trip which was a bonus. Lunch was tasty and plentiful and I even managed to get away with an undersea adventures t-shirt which was with me only 3 days after I had ordered it.
Definately worth the money and will be looking forward to coming back next year!

Date of experience: August 2018

You Are most welcome, thank you for the lovely words .

and we hope to see you next year as well , for new adventures :)

Reviewed October 29, 2018 via mobile

Both my wife and I were welcomed back to the centre. Land and boat based crews were genuinely happy to see us.
Our guide Michael was careful to ensure that dive sites were not repeated, which was much appreciated.
This centre has to be one of the best that I’ve seen for training. I made a point of listening in with the Open Water dive briefs and was impressed with the clarity and checking of understanding. Without doubt this centre is a good choice if you’re thinking about getting into diving.

Date of experience: October 2018
MostafaEid, Owner at Undersea Adventures diving center, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2018

It wss a great pleasure seeing you again :) thank you for the lovely words and this is your second home , hope to see you again :)

Have a happy life :)