the hotel itself is immaculate ...you can't expect more for the value,we went in october,still hight temp 34 degrees and it wasn't too busy,plenty of space and lots of sun beds around pools.Aqua vista is part of albatros chain hotels and this is great as you can use hotels around and dine in their restaurants if you're all inclusive of course..but aqua vista has the best restaurants anyway, 4 to choose from all day serving food as well.If you're by the pool you can have drinks from the bar and snack from the grill from 12 o'clock.Not much of the entertainment at all...it is french club so it is in french,next door aqua blue is more in english and hotel guests are more lively as well so this was our pool base,you can go on water slides to albatros garden, next door to aqua blue<all few steps away..the beach is arcoss the road and there is shuttle bus every half hour,you can walk if you like about 10 min but bare in mind..it's HOT!!!beach is not great,very small and shared by few hotels so no chance for sun beds unless you there at 5am,very crowded,not good for snorkeling as all fish scared off.Go on snorkeling trip on the boat,mahmaya island is amazing,must go,take a safari trip to the desert as great experience and rent a taxi for a day to go to luxor,about 3 hour drive through mountains and you can see how the landscape changes as you reach Nile,it all becomes green and alive,go to karmak temple and valley of the king,the price you pay allows you to view only 3 tombs so choose wisely,i recommend tomb 2,6 and 14,we had boat ride on the Nile as well which was quite relaxing.Egyptians are friendly bunch but will expect you to tip them for anything,take lots of small change not coins though..one dollar bills or egiptian pound will do,dont think it's not enough as you will see how many times you will be expected to tip.It does get tiring but this is the way they live.The food was ok,big choice,but if you are fun of english fry up in the morning forget about it,all healthy food and more for french,continental style..we loved it..we enjoyed local beer and spirits as well don't recommend wine.if you like night life go to Hurgada is quite modern and full of tourists..In overall it was great holiday and I def will go again..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The modern 4* all inclusive resort captures the best of Egyptian charm and sun-drenched warmth. Located only 7 km from Hurghada International Airport and 15 km from the city center, Aqua Vista offers all the comforts of a charming Red Sea resort with a unique combination of casual elegance and affordability. Whether you are planning a romantic get-away, an active holiday or a family vacation, here there is something for everyone. Set within the resort gardens and surrounded by 3 crystalline pools and towering palm trees, the Aqua Vista has every amenity to relax and rejuvenate you, with our specialists offering treatments that skillfully blend ancient and modern practices. Let us enrich your visit to Hurghada with a memorable experience at the Aqua Vista Place: 15 km away from Hurgada center, second line, 700 m away from the beach (transportation provided) Room fund: 273 rooms Room types: - Standard Rooms - Family Rooms Room descriptions: Rooms feature balconies with pool or garden views. The 273 air-conditioned guest rooms at Aqua Vista include mini bars and safe boxes. The beds have "pillow top mattresses", televisions are equipped with satellite channels and free movie channels. All accommodations provide desks and telephones. Bathrooms offer shower with handheld shower heads, makeup/shaving mirrors and hair dryers. In addition, amenities available on request include wake-up calls. Housekeeping is offered daily. Hotel infrastructure: At Aqua Vista we will delight you with a wide choice of culinary varieties. Sample our sumptuous buffet with daily changing themes from all over the world. During the day, enjoy lunch, light meals or snacks in our poolside restaurants and bars. 4 restaurants are available: Italian, Asian, Oriental, Mediterranean Food. Our dear guests can use the area of all three hotels: Aqua Vista, Sea World, Albatros Aqua Park(aqua park, kid's slides and playgrounds, bar, swimming pools) Aqua Vista offers 24-hour front desk, safety deposit box, luggage storage, room service, babysitting/child services, laundry, dry cleaning, barber/beauty shop, ironing service, souvenirs/gift shop, packed lunches, fax/photocopying, ATM/cash machine with currency exchange on site, concierge service, private check-in/check-out, special diet menus (on request), vending machine and WiFi is available in public areas free of charge. Sport activities and entertainment: Your attraction to the great outdoors is apparent by your presence here at Aqua Vista, so you can be sure that our wide range of resort activities contains something to appeal to every age group and interest. Our hard tennis court is a delight for tennis pros and amateurs alike! With the stunning views, light blue sky, and lush green fields that surround you, you may find it difficult to keep your eye on the ball! In addition to 5 sparkling pools, a tennis court, a multipurpose court, a beach volleyball court, table tennis, the resort offers a wide variety of unique and exciting activities to entertain everyone in the family. Our animation team has the creativity and resources to plan activities for the whole family. Our fitness room with latest equipment will help you work off your indulgent meals. After a hard day's play, a well-deserved massage or body treatment will help soothe your aching body and prepare you for tomorrow's adventure. Guests can enjoy sauna, steam bath and whirlpool before or after their treatment. A truly child-friendly resort, the Aqua Vista offers a wide variety of formal and informal programs, activities and facilities for the entire family. Programs at the Kids' Club offer a wide variety of activities dedicated entirely to children. Developed with both the needs of kids and parents in mind, these programs and activities aim to create an enjoyable and fun family vacation for everyone. - Daily animation program - Evening shows - Live music For children: You want to make sure your children have plenty of fun on holiday? Our Aqua Vista makes a family holiday truly special. There is so much for younger guests to do and plenty to occupy them while parents relax. The Kids Club pulls out all the stops to make sure that the kids have plenty to keep them happy and busy during their stay with us. - Kids Club (4-12) - Kids playground - Kids mini aqua park (in Sea World) - Swimming pools and water playground Restaurants: Oriental Restaurant "Si Omar" Enjoy the delicious Oriental food under the umbrella of our all inclusive concept. Italian Restaurant "Casanova" Enjoy the dinner at the Italian regional cuisine, this stylish specialty restaurant one of the Resort's most popular Asian Restaurant "L' Asiatique" L' Asiatique brings you the diverse flavors of the Asian cuisine to the shores of the Red Sea. With unmatched variety in use of ingredients and spices Mediterranean Restaurant " Calamari" Nothing surpasses the experience of dining on fresh fish and shellfish after spending a day by poolside. Calamari 's wide selection of only the freshest seafood and mediterranean food expertly prepared to bring out the seafood's delicate and unique flavors is not to be missed. Beach: Aqua Vista guests use the beach of Beach Albatros Resort 4*, which located on the first line. Sun beds, beach towels and umbrellas are for free. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Aqua Vista Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aqua Vista Hotel Hurghada
- Aqua Vista Resort And Spa