Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Very professional

I went through the OPEN Water PADI course with Diving Star in April 2021. The experience was great... read more

Reviewed April 10, 2021
teo89er
Bucharest, Romania
Best experience ever!

If you're looking for a great experience, Diving Star is definitely for you. The whole team is... read more

Reviewed January 5, 2021
Chicca89x
Como, Italy

Recommended experiences in and around Hurghada
from $35.00
from $113.96
from $51.29
from $25.50
More Info
All reviews excellent days dive master special thanks any queries open water padi these guys clean boat big thanks friendly crew felt safe dive center experienced divers great boat boat crew ashraf diving instructor
Selected filters
Reviewed December 28, 2019

Spent four excellent days with my wife and son diving with Diving Star. My son got his Open Water PADI certificate, my wife enjoyed the snorkelling and i had some excellent dives. Crew and dive-masters were very professional and equipment was top notch. I would strongly recommend Diving Star as THE Dive Centre in Hurghada!
Thanks Guys!!

Reviewed December 9, 2019

My husband and I dove with Diving Star for 2 days (4 dives total) in Hurghada, Egypt. It was great experience overall! The Red Sea was absolutely breathtaking beautiful and we did different location each day. For the most part I felt very safe on the boat and during the dives. Our dive master pointed out so many little creatures to us that we wouldn't have else seen! In terms of the dives, it was great! Visibility was excellent. Temp was a bit chilly for me but they have thick wet suits available. The boat is very clean and the crew is nice. Although the crew can be a little bit disorganized at times. Oh and the lunches that they served were delicious!

Con: Pick up service. The pick up service is included in the price which is to and from your hotel in Hurghada.
We stayed at Mercure Hurghada Hotel and there is a good walk from the outside of the hotel to the outside of the lobby. Originally they wanted us to walk outside of the resort to the street to get picked up. We communicated this with Daria and she agreed that the driver will come into the resort to the outside of the lobby to pick us up. Everyone on day one for pick up/ drop off were fine. However on our last day for the drop off, the driver dropped us off at the outside of the resort, ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE HIGHWAY. We told him that all the other drivers had no problem dropping us off inside the resort but he said no.

Date of experience: November 2019
Reviewed December 8, 2019

Thanks to all diving star crew, they are helpful and respectful. One of the best diving experiences ever.
They choose good diving locations, good diving equipment. Very helpful diving coaches.
Special thanks to dive master Ahmed El Gammal.
Thanks to coach Ashraf Mohammed.
Keep up the great work. I will be back soon

Reviewed December 8, 2019 via mobile

I was diving today and everyone was very professional the lunch was perfect I recommend diving star for everyone

Reviewed December 4, 2019

I am a certified diver, my cousin had his first two dives. Booking was very easy and we were treated very politely. The boat is very spacious and neat and well-equipped. I went along with him on his introduction dive and was treated like I was also diving for the first time before we got into the water (they completely arranged my equipment etc.) In the water my cousin was very gently helped through his first underwater experiences. We did 2 amazing dives through beatiful reefs with fish, had lunch and we were back on shore around 15.00. Overall compliments to the Dive Center for a wonderful day.