Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Very professional

I went through the OPEN Water PADI course with Diving Star in April 2021. The experience was great... read more

Reviewed April 10, 2021
teo89er
Bucharest, Romania
Best experience ever!

If you're looking for a great experience, Diving Star is definitely for you. The whole team is... read more

Reviewed January 5, 2021
Chicca89x
Como, Italy

Recommended experiences in and around Hurghada
from $35.00
from $112.12
from $51.29
from $25.50
More Info
All reviews excellent days dive master special thanks any queries open water padi these guys clean boat big thanks friendly crew felt safe dive center experienced divers great boat boat crew ashraf diving instructor
Selected filters
Reviewed November 14, 2019

For me it was the first time diving and I enjoyed it very much. The crew was helpful and friendly, the boat very nice and clean and the food good. I would repeat the experience.

Date of experience: October 2019
Reviewed November 13, 2019 via mobile

Diving Star have been amazing from the moment I contacted them back in the UK, quick replies and prices given. We rotated around different dive sites so were always seeing new corals. We had the best 2 days of diving aboard their boat the Sweet Maya. The crew were exceptionally helpful and very kind and the lunch was delicious. Big thanks to the extremely professional diving instructors and everyone else that made our trip unforgettable! Would definitely return for round two. Also thanks to a Ashraf the owner of the boat!

Reviewed November 8, 2019

Our 4 days diving with the Diving star centre staff on the Sweet Maya boat have been amazing.
The staff are all so accommodating; helping with dive equipment, providing refreshments throughout the day and just generally making the last 4 days a fab experience.
Our instructor Mo did his best to make sure we got to do and see everything we wanted during all of our dives; we saw wrecks, dolphins, sting rays and some beautiful reefs.
The facilities on board the boat are nice and the lunch provided was delicious.
Would definitely recommend and will happily come and dive again with these guys!

Reviewed November 8, 2019

The crew was amazing, very reliable and helpful. The equipment is in good conditions, if you have any problem with some part of the gear they have enough to change for other that suits you better.

Reviewed October 17, 2019

Diving Star were brilliant from the moment I contact them via their instant chat feature on their website. I was chatting with someone straight away who was so so helpful and quick to answer all of my questions. I really felt looked after. They’re a good and happy team. Picked me up from my hotel and took me to the boat for my day of diving. They make sure you have everything you need before you enter the water and help you with all your gear again when you get out. Super efficient with lots of smiles :) my dive instructor always made me feel relaxed and helped me get the most out of the two dives we did. Would return to Hurghada and dive with Diving Star again!

Date of experience: October 2019