“Fantastic night out with Thomas Cook”

Hard Rock Cafe Hurghada
Ranked #15 of 366 Restaurants in Hurghada
Cuisines: Barbecue, Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Texican Mexican cuisine, World famous cocktails, State of the art Merchandises including casual wear,accessories and the world most iconic T-shirts. The most music related restaurant and Cafe world wide. It's simply where you experience authentic experiences.
DUNDEE
“Fantastic night out with Thomas Cook”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

We did the Shop & Rock trip with Thomas Cook, what a great night ! we got 2 hours of free time to browse and shop. The traders are pretty much how you expect in Egypt, a little pushy but not at all threatening. The Hard Rock was just amazing, the food & drinks were excellent and the waiters cabaret was fantastic! Well worth a visit

Visited March 2013

• Turkish first
London, England
“Disappointing”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

You judge:We sat outside at lunchtime, pool bar unfilled, looked like any cheap taverna exterior. I had to go inside to get the drinks menu. We went inside because it was windy and the waiter had never heard of bourbon & coke. He didn't know if they did Jack Daniel's. I had to go to the bar to see if they did Jim Beam. The waiter thought that Jim Beam & coke was 2 separate drinks and I had to call him back to order a beer for me. We ordered 2 starters to eat because we didn't have that long there. I had to be very firm to get the food because it was taking so long to arrive then we had to bolt it down because we were running out of time. It took ages to pay in cash while I waited at the till while they tried to various of their cards to work the till tap screen. They had the cheek to add 12 1/2% servce charge but I had to just grab my change and dash for our coach because I was late. I have no idea if the bill was correct because of my haste and believe it or not I am a Hard Rock Reward Card holder. You judge.

• Visited April 2013
Sameh M, Director of Sales at Hard Rock Cafe Hurghada, responded to this review, April 16, 2013
Dear Valuable Guest,
Thank you for your recent correspondence regarding your visit to the Hard Rock Cafe Hurghada in April 2013.
Your feedback is very valuable to us. I apologize that your visit fell short of our usual high standards and failed to meet your expectations. Please be assured that we take your comments seriously and have already begun investigating your visit to our HRC to use them to build a better experience for all of our guests.
Again we apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused and hope to see you in the Hard Rock Cafe Hurghada again soon.
Basingstoke, United Kingdom
“More memorabilia than expected”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

but service was slow and we were stuck in a corner. The wine was ok but very expensive. Food was a good.

Visited March 2013
Daugaard, Denmark
“Nice change of food”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

After almost two weeks with egyptian food, we needed a change for our taste buds and we visited HRC with two small kids. There was something for each and everyone of us on the menu and the food was good. Nice clean place with A/C with perfect temperature :D

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Annica72
Billingham, United Kingdom
“Worth a visit”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

Just back from holiday in Hurghada. We visited Hard Rock - we usually have one meal there each time we are in Hurghada. Excellent staff - but food and drinks expensive for Hurghada.
Not the best value for money and not the best food - but if you haven't been before its worth a visit for the atmosphere and the mommentos of the rock stars on display.

• Visited March 2013