“A Surprisingly Good Time”

Hard Rock Cafe Hurghada
Ranked #15 of 373 Restaurants in Hurghada
Cuisines: Barbecue, Bar
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Texican Mexican cuisine, World famous cocktails, State of the art Merchandises including casual wear,accessories and the world most iconic T-shirts. The most music related restaurant and Cafe world wide. It's simply where you experience authentic experiences.
Reviewed December 30, 2012

We were shocked to have good food and service here but it was a pretty good experience. The memorabila on the walls was good and the people were fun. Look out for the drinks - it is not possible to spend less than $10 - $20 US on a cocktail.

Reviewed December 29, 2012 via mobile

When you have been to several HR around the world this was very disappointing. Bad service, rubber burger and soft fries. Will not come back.

Reviewed December 28, 2012

I went to the hardrock cafe a few days before leaving egypt with my friend as part of an excursion !!! The choice was between the little buddah and the hardrock cafe however I had always wanted to go the hardrock cafe so wasnt complicated to choose.
The food came as a set menu however drinks would have to be paid for seperatley thank god I had the soft drink because the prices were expensive !!!!
It was busy but the service was swift and very good and I would definetly go again as the food was nice !!

Reviewed December 18, 2012

i recomand to visit and eat all kinds of menu they have ...i found it ery teastfull and would return

Reviewed December 12, 2012

This Hard Rock Cafe is very small, I have visited a number across the world although this is an average rating by myself it is the worst of the Hard Rock Cafe chain an I can imagine it is franchised, service however from the staff was good although I would not say they are that naturally friendly, there not unfriendly there just like robots.

Sameh M, Director of Sales at Hard Rock Cafe Hurghada, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2012

Dear Valuable guest, Thank you for taking the time to give us such a precious comment concerning your last visit to our Hard Rock Cafe which will certainly help us maintain our regular high standards.
We are very much concerned about your experience at our Hard Rock Cafe and we will definitely take your comment into serious consideration to make sure that the next time you visit Hard Rock Cafe Hurghada we will meet you expectations from our brand.
On behalf of our team I thank you again and hope to see you soon at your our Hard Rock Cafe.