Do not go there!!!
We payed for this hotel in may, but they gave us bungallow 15 minutes away from everything (around hotel is just desert, because they are watering with sea water). Food has no taste, staff is not nice, they work just for your tips (for everything!!!). All inclusive is not all inclusive, because is really limited (you can not go to the late dinner, sport only through the day), their have three bars over all the beach, they are open at different times, so you give up, when you walk from one to another, when you are at the beach, because the complex is all around this desert, also they don't want to give you more then two drinks and they are angry when you want more. When you eat, they do stupid "jokes", like taking your food from your plate, they wait when you eat and when you finish, they take your plate same second, because they do not have enough plates (also glasses). Waiters are touching the girls. Hotel is falling apart, ants are everywhere, on the beach they are anoying when they want to sell a trip, fourt-times per a day (they wanted to wake me up just to sell a trip). Only positive thing is the beach. Sports center is very expensive, don't think you will get a discount.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- About the hotel: Hotel Magawish Village & Resort is ideally located in the tourist area of 1.2 km of natural sandy beache overlooking the Magawish island. Everybody likes to stay at the beach, especially if it takes place on the Red Sea coast, where 365 days a year heat. On our proposed resort for a large variety of outdoor activities and sports - from diving and snorkeling to extreme kite surfing. Location: Located on the beach, 8 km from the airport and 15 kilometers from the center of Hurghada. Number of rooms: 425 Types of rooms: 332 bungalow,24 studios, 56 apartments, 9 family rooms, 2 family villas, 2 royal suites. Room Description: The hotel provides accommodation in the hotel type buildings and bungalow-type, which are distributed throughout the hotel to ensure privacy during your stay. All rooms have individually controlled air conditioning, satellite TV, bath or shower, minibar, terrace or balcony . Guest Services: - reception desk and information desk - limousine - laundry - internet cafe - professional animation team - kids club - supermarket - shop - two freshwater swimming pools (one heated in winter) - two children's pools - tennis courts - squash courts. - an international diving center - windsurfing and kite surfing - riding (for beginners - with instructor) For children: - playground; - children's club. Restaurant and bars: Restaurant Manta: buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner. beach bar and restaurant The dolphin: pizza, pasta and salad at lunchtime. Restaurant Mermaid: a wide range of seafood dishes, both international and local, deluxe sea view and a fantastic view of the sky. Stylish pub Bogart's pub & Disco: excellent place to have fun for a pleasant drink. A bar Panorama, bar Divers, a poolside bar Shamousa, a poolside bar, and Lotus Oriental Cafe. Beach: ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Magawish Village & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Magawish Swiss Hotel Hurghada
- Magawish Swiss Resort All Inclusive