We stayed at the Sentido Mamlouk Palace from 22/06 till 2/07 with 2 young children (2 years and 4 months). Very nice hotel infrastructure with 2 large swimming pools, nice gardens, lot of space.. Excellent animation team, with a large number of activities, very dynamic and available, a special thank to Ms Ebru and Mr 'Obama' for their kindness.
The rooms are a bit old-fashioned but spacious. The food is available in quantity but not so 'tasty' in the main restaurant. We tried the Asian restaurant, where the food and the service were excellent! Thank also to other members of the staff like Aala and Mahmoud.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the Egyptian hospitality at the 5 star (local category) SENTIDO Mamlouk Palace Resort with the oriental flair and a special family friendly atmosphere and hotel facilities. The private sandy beach offers relaxing hours directly at the Red Sea. Here you will enjoy breathless sunset and fantastic views to the desert, mountains and the turquoise waters of the Red Sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Cancelon, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your SENTIDO Mamlouk Palace Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Mamlouk Palace Hotel Hurghada
- Sunrise Mamlouk Palace Hurghada