Just a short review, the hotel is a 5 star an a great base for a great holiday! Most staff really friendly, the hotel is really nice an modern! The only issue which isn't a big deal is it was over run with Russians but we met a few really nice English people tho! The food in the buffet was of a good standard an the food in the a la carte was really nice with great service! We Wernt aware of the 2 water slides or the Victoria pub which is like a nightclub at night! Been to Egypt 3 times an really can't see why some people would write bad reviews for the hotel!
So when thinking of going, don't listen to them an instead go an have a great holiday!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the Egyptian hospitality at the 5 star (local category) SENTIDO Mamlouk Palace Resort with the oriental flair and a special family friendly atmosphere and hotel facilities. The private sandy beach offers relaxing hours directly at the Red Sea. Here you will enjoy breathless sunset and fantastic views to the desert, mountains and the turquoise waters of the Red Sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Hotwire and Evoline ltd so you can book your SENTIDO Mamlouk Palace Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Mamlouk Palace Hotel Hurghada
- Sunrise Mamlouk Palace Hurghada